Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO calls out Plaxico Burress

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

Wow.

Marvin Harrison has a habbit of disappearing in big games, and he won't approach Rice's TD and yards #s.

Yeah I know. But stats don't tell the whole story. I'm just basing it off what I've seen with my own eyes for years and years.

Harrison may (finally) be starting to wear down, but I've simply never seen anyone with his combination of phenomenal hands, blazing speed, quickness, toughness, and perfect route running.

In either case, put his body of work up against that of TO or Randy Moss, and it's superior.

Lol it took T.O. to be in the position he's in now to say this. If the Cowboys were 4-4, he definitely wouldn't be saying that. T.O.'s mouth is gonna get the Cowboys' DB's killed.

Come on now. Plaxico is the king of Cowboys trash talking only behind Brandon Jacobs.

You know Plaxico will have One long TD as he pushes off on Jacques Reeves for the 6.

how isthat calling out Plaxico Burress?

I think it is interpreted that way because he was saying it in reference to the game this weekend. Regardless, it's just TO talking a bunch of trash as usual. He could at least get the facts straight first though.:laugh:

I really don't see this as trash talking or undermining the up and coming receivers. I think he's just looking at this from a longevity standpoint and giving Moss his respect because he came into the league around the same time and is experiencing a renaissance of sorts in N.E. as T.O. is in Dallas with Romo sits to pee. Of course, Harrison is a sure fire HOF'er but he's not having a Harrison-like year right now.

Braylon Ewards is not on TO's level. Maybe this year he is but he hasn't put up these numbers year after year like TO.

Same with Fitzgerald imo.

The question had to do with talent.

Fitz is too slow and not agile enough to be on TO or Edwards level.

Physically? Edwards is as good as TO was in his prime.

Ding, ding, ding!

Trying to create something that isnt there.

As much as I want to say that Burress is being slighted, he isn't. Every WR in the league thinks he is the best or that he is the best along with a select few. Heck i bet brandon lloyd could be quoted saying worse at some time. This is just as much a slight to burress as it is to every other WR the cowboys will face this year. I doubt this fires burress up. He hates the cowboys enough anyways, and he usually brings his A game.

I wanna get your back, TO, but its Randy Moss and everybody else this year. I could make an argument that you're right there in 2nd group of guys, and even that you've done it longer and better than a lot of the guys in that group. But I can't make an argument that you and Moss are anywhere near the same level.

Score 6 TDs on Sunday and we'll talk. :)

Why would you ask that dumb question? Plax hasn't missed a game all season.

First matchup earlier this season.

Plax - 144 yards, 3 Td's

TO - 87 yards, 2 Td's

Owens had a very good second half though.

This game will NOT be a 45-35 score(especially with the tricky Meadowlands wind). It'll more likely be 17-14ish.:2cents:

Archived