Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone catch the George Michael Rant regarding BL?

skinfan2k

George Michael is one of Snyder's lap dogs. I think BL's a bum too, but no one put a gun to Gibbs or Snyders head to pay him that money. They had a yr left on his deal to see how he fit in. The Skins are as much at fault as BL. Hell, it came out that Gibbs never formally interviewed BL before the trade. Maybe George should take some shots at Gibbs and Snyder over this situation instead of kissing their ass all the time.

Blast Gibbs instead for picking the loser up in the first place (and then not even playing the guy).

I agree. Make him go over the middle all day long or something instead of just sitting him on the bench. The guy cant earn his check if hes not on the field. Or just get him the hell outta here, im tired of this issue.

Brandon Lloyd used Snyder's money to further his "rap career" now as we all can see either 1 or 2 things occurs here in DC with the coaches, either they are WR killers or they simply don't know how to communicate with most players. I mean I know Gibbs has his favorites, Brunell, Portis and maybe Cooley however for the most part we have had here David Patten who was under used, we have Reche Caldwell and Keenan McCardell and they both have done basically nothing. Then when we do throw the deep ball we throw it to a journeyman WR like Thrash....We all know Thrash is Trash when it comes to being a WR he is best suited for Special Teams ONLY. Now not to get off topic Brandon Lloyd is a primadonna and has been! Regardless who says what to him, calls him out he still has much money thanks to the totally ridiculous contract we offered. We all can gripe and moan but we all know Lloyd isn't apologizing and we all know he isn't giving 1 million or 1 dollar back to Gibbs or anyone else. Besides why risk injury playing when you can miss meetings to be in the studio producing your next rap album??

HE missed the bus on that one. Brandon Lloyd is better off on another team. I know that teammates have to say that they want him, but this guy doesn't really offer any type of leadership through example. He just pouts and when he doesn't get his way he doesn't perform. I don't understand why the guy is still around. Unless he had some sort of doctor's excuse death in the family, something, the guy should be deactivated and released at season's end.

Don't the contracts that these clowns sign have a clause or something regarding the performance of a healthy player, so if he underperforms (not sure how you would judge that) he doesn't get paid? Just seems to me that we throw out all this money for players that don't live up to ANY expectations, yet we're still forced to pay.

That's why pro sports are going down the toilet--no one has to earn their pay anymore, its just guaranteed.

Archived