Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone catch the George Michael Rant regarding BL?

skinfan2k

Pretty much told BL, that he was his biggest supporter, and if he doesnt bring in a $1 million dollar donation to the redskins chartiable foundation and say sorry to Joe Gibbs, he needs to leave this team pretty well and repay the team for not performing and go back to San Fran

Did anyone else catch this or have a better summary than what i have?

Goddayum lol he's pissed. But in all seriousness, Brandon does need to do somethign, like NOW. This is just ridiculous I'm tired of playing this "bench the 10 million dollar man" ****, make the man earn his pay, and he has to want to earn it, too.

Just watched the video, George was more intense than I expected. Doesn't change my original response however, I have a hard time believing B-Lloyd actually cares. If he did show up with a million dollars, how many people on this message board would cut him some slack?

Just watched the video, George was more intense than I expected. Doesn't change my original response however, I have a hard time believing B-Lloyd actually cares. If he did show up with a million dollars, how many people on this message board would cut him some slack?

No one. Cause that means he cares what people think and does what George says, and I doubt he'd do that. What this does show is just a popular figure in thsi area calling him out and embarassing him, which I dont care who you are, you dont want your image to be bruised even further, especialyl if you are in BL's case.

I like where his hearts at but I dont quite get the plan. He wants BL to give $1 mil to charity, but then if he plays well the rest of the season he gets it back? Whats he gonna do, just yank it back from the charity? Danny gonna for over an extra mil (lol).

He is certainly right that Lloyd hasnt earned his money... I've no argument about that.

Brandon Lloyd is so over here it's not even funny :)

I am amused that some people, including some radio personalities on WTEM, continue to make this a big issue when the real news is already behind us.

Lloyd will be released after the season is over and before that $2M roster bonus comes due next Spring.

It's time to move on and consider other issues on this football team.

Brandon Lloyd just doesn't seem to care about football.

It's become obvious that he agreed to come here for the big fat paycheck we gave him and I guess he was under some delusion that he could further his rap career here in DC.

It's clear that football and actually improving his game, mean very little to him in the grand scheme of things.

Archived