Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kick Us While We Are Down Thread!

Number5

This is for all of you guys to kick us Eagles fans square in the nutts. In all honesty, please do so. Today's main course will be CROW and I will proudly take a side order of Dallas Cowboy crap on top.

Please, I beg you.....pile it on! :laugh:

P.S....did I mention we suck. I mean at least Miami and Rams fans can say they have a few rings....

Number 5,

Kudos for manning up, but to be quite frank, I'm not going to pile on to you, you seem like a classy guy and the fact that you are here says a lot...your buddy WB36 on the other hand is conspicuous by his absence, especially in light of the crap he was slinging all week...

It does speak volumes that you would come back and face the music, I'm not gonna say anything though because I wasn't making any predictions on here about the game. At my own boards I predicted a close game, with Dallas eeking it out in the 4th..

:nutkick:

I hope its not premature to congratulate the Eagles on a long run. You were the best in the East for years, but 2005 was horrible, and 2006 wasn't looking real good until Garcia came in and you started running the ball more and went on a tear. But I think that just postponed the inevitable. That sound you heard last night was the window closing.

And I concur with doncherry, kudos to you and Who Del for coming in here and taking your lumps.

This is for all of you guys to kick us Eagles fans square in the nutts. In all honesty, please do so. Today's main course will be CROW and I will proudly take a side order of Dallas Cowboy crap on top.

Please, I beg you.....pile it on! :laugh:

P.S....did I mention we suck. I mean at least Miami and Rams fans can say they have a few rings....

Dude-keep your head up. Reid may have lost his mind, and McNabb is probably on his last legs, but to AR's credit, he HAS built a foundation here for many more years to come. They have alot of solid, young talent that will continue to play well for years to come.

If anything-this is nothing more than a "hiccup" year-many Skins fans here will attest to the fact that even Gibbs in his first stint here had his "adversity" years(i.e. Dexter Manley and his drug problems, Gary Clark being somewhat of a locker room detriment for a bit, the injuries for a 2-3 year period b/w their 2nd and 3rd Super Bowls, etc).

Pt being that every team goes through adversity-through tough times, teams will come out stronger.

And also-remember when Jim Haslett was THE first choice to become the Eagles HC(but turned it down)? Having seen him in New Orleans-he would have been a DISASTER for that organization.

After watching them almost blow it to the 1-7 Jets, I am not going to guarantee a win over ANYONE right now...our offense blows.

The Jets aren't as bad as everyone says they are.

Yeah, yeah-I know the great Tuna once said, "You are what your record is", but still-the Jets have been very competitive in every game they've been in. And for that matter, 90% of the time, AFC opponents, no matter how bad they are, gives their respective NFC opponents alot of fits.

And remember too-you guys are getting healthier, and will get Randy Thomas back in the stretch run.:2cents:

No kicking necessary. You guys have really taken it to the Cowboys of late it and it was nice to get one in return. Thanks for offering to take the heat but that honor belongs to certain other Philly fans with big mouths (keyboard). You know the one who talks about certain Cowboy fans being ****roaches.

Scurry away little ****roach and enjoy eating your dung in the dark.

McNabb has always been able to compensate for his lack of accuracy with his legs. With the toll of time having him go at half speed, injuries to Westbrook, and an average WR corp, it seems as though he's headed down a precipitous decline, much like Brunell when his legs couldn't carry him anymore (except Brunell's issue wasn't accuracy, but rather being too short to see over the line for a quick release).

Dude, the Jets are a lot better than their record, as others have pointed out. Don't forget that this was a playoff team last year.

Is Miami better than it's record?

Should the Cards game have come down to the wire?

This Skins team is average. Of that there is little doubt.

Is Miami better than it's record?

Should the Cards game have come down to the wire?

This Skins team is average. Of that there is little doubt.

1. Even the "bad" AFC teams have given the "good" NFC teams alot of fits-even the Fins tested the Giants last week.

2. The Cards have been playing alot of nailbiters this year(and they beat Pitt to boot).

3. Your team is banged up right now. Just wait 'till you get Randy Thomas back in the stretch run.:2cents:

Archived