Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington offensive game plan easy to read. (merged)

cozmikbuffalo

Excuse me Dan T but did you post this thread?? NO. I did so back off. It is about run/pass ratio on first downs so get a grip or step off.Campbell was sacked on a pass attempt on first down so it counts dude. I guess unless it doesn't support your arguement eh??

:doh:

I take it back. You are, in fact, a moron.

And you are a donut eating douchebag that can't add , divide or multiply with accuracy.
Yards gained on first down runs, Redskins at Jets, Nov. 4, 2007:

Run 8

Run 5

Run 2

Run 2

Run 0

Run 5

Run 2

Run 4

Run 18

Run 3

Run 3

Run 4

Run 1

Run 3

Run 1

Run 11

Run 2

Run 8

Run 8

Run 5

Run 4

Run 9

Run 4

Run 2

Run 2

116 yards on 25 carries, 4.64 yards per carry.

You can recalculate the numbers if you like. If you run out of fingers, feel free to take off your shoes.

You can recalculate the numbers if you like. If you run out of fingers, feel free to take off your shoes.

See buddy, here we go again. It isn't just about runs on first down. You obviously did not read the original thread or you would have stopped making a fool of yourself a long time ago.

Like I have said before, this threat is about the run/pass ratio on first down. YOU have failed once again to include the sack that jason had on a first down. He lost 7 yards on that play. So, that must be subtracted get it lunkhead??

Wow, for a guy who is so against name calling and personal attacks, you've really done it now.:applause:

I would say driven to it is more like it. Sorry I am not like Joe and just turn the other cheek to be kicked over and over I get mad and respond in kind. And I will remind you all of my comments were directed at DanT only. Only DanT who apparantly can't read or do math that well. But name calling and inuendo seem to be his strong suit alright.

Gibbs should have used a lot more play action on first down. Every single drive we ran the ball on first down. The Jets suck so it worked against them. However, when we play a real defense, we've proved that running the ball on first down every single time leads to multiple three and outs. At least use some play action on first down Gibbs.

Archived