Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man Sues ICE Over Loss Of Penis

rumpshakers

Great logic. Whenever called on your nazi bull**** pick a target and ask "what if he had raped your mother".
Where do you get your BS assumption of me being a Nazi? Last time I checked, Nazi's were white, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm Italian/Cherokee. Try again, and quit making a fool of yourself and attacking me just because I don't share your opinion.

ATTACK THE POST, NOT THE POSTER ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Last time I checked, being a long time member didn't make you exempt from following the rules. I didn't attack you, don't attack me. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, even if you don't like it, even if it's wrong.

Calm down, there are more important things in life than worrying about how an illegal immigrant is being treated medically. To me, anyway.

If this story had never been posted, my life would've gone the same as it still will after readin it. It is a non factor in life, treat it as such.

If the topic bothers you so much, do like the whiny soccer moms are told about tv shows they hate, and turn the channel, there's plenty of other good reading on here that won't get everybody so hot-headed.

Were Skins fans, we're family. Sure, some of us are crazy, but who doesn't have the crazy uncle in the family? Let it go, you will be a better person for it. :cheers:

Oh, its not that he didn't receive treatment...he and the rest enjoyed 100 million dollars worth a year

Actually TWA it's exactly that he didn't recieve treatment. Pointing out that a government agency isn't efficient in their healthcare costs is an entirely different discussion. THIS particular person was on a health care path that was interrupted by ICE and as a consequence he will die.

Destino.. he should sue Cali...they let it go first and deprived him of his freedom of healthcare choices.
Why would he sue the state? He was being treated at the state facility. That ended when our immigration services got their hands on him.

Anyway you look at it they acted wrongly. 1st they sentenced him to death by standing between him and life saving health care. 2nd they let an illegal alien back on the streets for no legal reason... just to keep him off the books.

Where do you get your BS assumption of me being a Nazi? Last time I checked, Nazi's were white, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm Italian/Cherokee. Try again, and quit making a fool of yourself and attacking me just because I don't share your opinion.

I'm not attacking you because you don't share my opinion. I'm attacking you because I find your opinion disgusting and deserving of a less then friendly response. I compared you to the nazi because your hatred for a group of people reminded me of it. What they did happens when one group of humans allows themselvse to feel superior to another to the extreme in which they can treat them as less then human.

I'm not attacking you because you don't share my opinion. I'm attacking you because I find your opinion disgusting and deserving of a less then friendly response. I compared you to the nazi because your hatred for a group of people reminded me of it. What they did happens when one group of humans allows themselvse to feel superior to another to the extreme in which they can treat them as less then human.
I don't feel superior to anybody. I'm just a stupid city boy with a decent job that likes to drink and watch the Redskins. I actually consider myself pretty damn low on the totem pole in the grand scheme of things.

But calling anybody to a Nazi is just vile, unless of course they are a nazi.

Nobody loves everybody, it's a fact of life. It feels right to say you love everybody, but I'm sure deep down you'd like to tear the head off of some terrorists just like the rest of us. We are all people, who are we to judge anyone?

Your first sentence contradicted itself. ;)

I don't feel superior to anybody. I'm just a stupid city boy with a decent job that likes to drink and watch the Redskins. I actually consider myself pretty damn low on the totem pole in the grand scheme of things.

But calling anybody to a Nazi is just vile, unless of course they are a nazi.

Nobody loves everybody, it's a fact of life. It feels right to say you love everybody, but I'm sure deep down you'd like to tear the head off of some terrorists just like the rest of us. We are all people, who are we to judge anyone?

Your first sentence contradicted itself. ;)

I think you are right to diffuse this to some extent. I don't think you're a nazi and that you go around plotting the end of mexicans. But your thought process on this single issue here is similar and easy to fall into. It's that idea that "those" people deserve it. When any people deserve it the value of humanity takes a hit.

Humans deserve to be treated with respect. That IMO means granting them access to medical procedures within reason.

I'm sure you're a decent guy, after all you are a fan of the greatest sports franchise in the history of the universe. Record be damned, we're the greatest.

I would like to not close this. I would prefer to see this hot topic, with equally hot comments added, be resolved by you guys. Head, you made a very inflammatory remark (perosnally I think it was way out of line but that's immaterial) and got some very strong responses, including Galcolbs which escalated it to a more directly personal.

Galcolb, thst is not ok, as you knew. You have been modded in the past, but I'm letting this one go if you can get back in here and work a little towards getting this back on track. Otherwise I will find you. :)

Des and Head are doing great work in trying to stand down from a very volatile and heartfelt disagreement and are to be commended.

Lets ratchet it down enough to keep the thread open until it dies naturally. I'll check later.

I think you are right to diffuse this to some extent. I don't think you're a nazi and that you go around plotting the end of mexicans. But your thought process on this single issue here is similar and easy to fall into. It's that idea that "those" people deserve it. When any people deserve it the value of humanity takes a hit.
My wife and I are friends with a Mexican couple who had to bust their ass and get on a waiting list and do everything by the book to get here, and I feel it's people like them, as well as myself that get cheated by illegals. It was definitely nothing against the mexican race at all, and I'm glad you can see that.
Humans deserve to be treated with respect. That IMO means granting them access to medical procedures within reason.
See my response below to jnhay.
I'm sure you're a decent guy, after all you are a fan of the greatest sports franchise in the history of the universe. Record be damned, we're the greatest.
You mean we have doubters? To the Batcave Robin, we have to save the world from these injustices. :laugh:
It's kinda sad that people can care more about their insurance rates than saving a person's life. You don't know this guy personally, so of course he is of no value to you.
I pay out of pocket for EVERY medical procedure I recieve. Cox was going to give me insurance, for a price. $378 a month for all of us. With my salary, and the infrequent use of the doctor with us, I couldn't justify the cost. I was more or less implying that they screw us enough on taxes, and I didn't want someone in this country illegally to recieve free health care when I can't do the same if I need to.

To everyone else who think's I'm an idiot, I speak through my sig with honesty :D

"And never let it distract you from something off-topic, either."

So, is it safe to go into FedEx? I've been too scared to go there for a week.

Rightwing whako or libtard, religious nutjob or immoral unbeliever, I will have any tailgater's back against the Picts in the Stadium.

Actually TWA it's exactly that he didn't recieve treatment. Pointing out that a government agency isn't efficient in their healthcare costs is an entirely different discussion. THIS particular person was on a health care path that was interrupted by ICE and as a consequence he will die.

Exactly what healthcare plan?

What I read he was examined at the state prison and lesions noted,NOTHING was done in the three months in state custody.

Why would he sue the state? He was being treated at the state facility. That ended when our immigration services got their hands on him.

Again what treatment?

Anyway you look at it they acted wrongly. 1st they sentenced him to death by standing between him and life saving health care. 2nd they let an illegal alien back on the streets for no legal reason... just to keep him off the books.

Isn't it more likely he slipped thru the cracks and didn't get diagnosed properly?

Something not uncommon even with paid healthcare?

As far as his release,the ACLU filed for it...blame them

Added link showing NO treatment at state prison

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/11/02/BAA3T4OSL.DTL

According to his lawsuit, a doctor noticed a growth on his penis in December 2005 and ordered him referred to a urologist for an examination, but the exam was not conducted in his remaining three months in state custody.

i love how people are so quick to say "oh well, hes illegal, not my fault he's from a poor country, i shouldn't pay the price for his illegal status"

Well, actually, the cause for a lot of Latin America's poverty stems from US foreign policy in the latter half of the 20th century, which the US has never addressed (and no NAFTA is not addressing the issue)

If you don't think that the United States played a large role in the underdevelopment in Latin America, then you clearly have not studied any sort of history with the United States and Latin America (which i cant blame you it is overlooked in schools) but companies like the United fruit company, the displacement of democraticaly elected officials all have their effects felt to this day (just like africa still suffers from the colonial era)

Its a shame the US praises the benefits of Globalization but will not address any of the problems in a humane manner

Who has better health care, a law abiding low wage earner without health insurance or a convicted felon in the penitentiary? I don't know just asking...

Hopefully it is the former, but I will not bet on it.

Harrah's has the line at 4 1/2 for the latter :laugh:

Everyone looses on this topic. There is no right opinion. On one hand you have a guy with cancer dying and being denied proper healthcare. On the other hand you have someone that is illegal, broken laws in our country, etc. who would receive free healthcare while other U.S. citzens (poor, homeless, etc.) cannot get help.

I personally think we should have helped this guy, criminal or not. Cancer is horrible, no matter who has it. I don't believe we should play world police, but trying to save a man's life is the right thing to do.

I agree there are no winners, however one thing to consider is there is hardly any cases of penile cancer in the US(about 0.2% of cancers in men) which could make the oversight a bit more understandable.

But I freely admit I am biased against drug using illegal immigrant gang members and am less than sympathetic....a short trip to the desert and a bullet would be my recommended treatment. :2cents:

I don't have any sympathy for him at all. You illegally come to my country and commit a felony and expect me to take care of you. Sorry, don't think so. There are ways to come here legally, so do it. Also, if you have a medical condition you can get a visa for that also. He should have been sent back home long ago. I welcome all LEGAL immigrants and have zero sympathy for the illegal ones.

My wife and I are friends with a Mexican couple who had to bust their ass and get on a waiting list and do everything by the book to get here, and I feel it's people like them, as well as myself that get cheated by illegals. It was definitely nothing against the mexican race at all, and I'm glad you can see that.

The guy is Salvadoran, not Mexican. It says so in the first paragraph (second WORD) of the story.

Last time I checked, being a long time member didn't make you exempt from following the rules. I didn't attack you, don't attack me. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, even if you don't like it, even if it's wrong.

Calm down, there are more important things in life than worrying about how an illegal immigrant is being treated medically. To me, anyway.

If this story had never been posted, my life would've gone the same as it still will after readin it. It is a non factor in life, treat it as such.

If the topic bothers you so much, do like the whiny soccer moms are told about tv shows they hate, and turn the channel, there's plenty of other good reading on here that won't get everybody so hot-headed.

Were Skins fans, we're family. Sure, some of us are crazy, but who doesn't have the crazy uncle in the family? Let it go, you will be a better person for it. :cheers:

Italian and Cherokee?

That's a funny combo. Do you sell tax free cigarettes out of your IROC-Z?

What a great moral position you've taken. I wonder where I can find that chapter in my bible... hmm let's see maybe if I google "**** the poor that we have in our custody, that aren't allowed to leave and seek their own treatment, because it might eventually make insurance unaffordable for someone somewhere"

Thanks for chiming in man.

so its fair that some illegal can get free medidical care but a hard working person has to pay or go with out?

Archived