Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some Pats fans think Skins are as bad as Miami!

BrodysDad

i read that too. i dont expect a huge win for us, and i dont neccessarily EXPECT a victory. that being said, i think our D will show up, stop the run, and if we can make some big plays who knows what could happen. a couple bigp lays could keep us in the game. i doubt brady makes many mistakes, so we have to hit hard, wrap up, and pry out some footballs.

also, we have to stop them on their first possession. i read that they have scored on their first possession something like every time this season? thats absolutely crazy. i think a stop on the first possession could go a big way towards a close game.

tgijef

With our injuries on offense we don't look much better than Miami....Miami did manage to put up 28 points on NE. And some of that was b/c they were getting blown out and NE backed off, but does anyone think we get 28 points on Sunday?

I mean, Come on! How clueless do you have to be to even ask the question??

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=64663

RoughingthePasser user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_580257", true);

Practice Squad

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gifRe: Are the Redskins as bad as the Dolphins?

The Skins won't even score 28 pts.

I WISH!!!!

Right now, we are a shadow of our former selves, think about it!

Hmmm...are you referring to that former self of last year that was 5-11 compared to us being 4-2 now? What are you talking about? Even the best of teams wins an ugly one, the difference is that they win. Look at the Dallas game vs. Buffalo on Monday night.

pat's fans are ignorant. they have been stuck in foxborough for too long and have no clue about anything outside of their own little world. they are just like red sox fans. completely clueless as to what is going on outside of boston. fortunately for them, their teams have been good recently; but that just makes them even more ignorant to anything outside of foxborough. they'll know soon enough when moss is on the sidelines and walking off the field before the game is over with again because he is in too much pain to stick around.

I'm sure the Pats O realize this is one of their bigger challenges so far this year for them. Having said that, I'm a little worried how that offense is going to be as they try to rise to the challenge and see how good of an offense they really are.

I can only hope that our o-line can get together and get some good drives going. I think this Pats D can be run on, they give up 4.4 yards/carry. Teams just can't run on them often when the Pats O puts up 21 points in the first quarter. Unfortunately we haven't been able to put any kind of running game together consistently, and the loss of Thomas and Jansen continue to hurt us.

We play up or down to our opponents level. I expect another close game, just like always.

If you want, you could look at it this way...

The Pats gave up 28 pts to a Dolphins team playing their back up quarterback as well as not having their number 1 WR. What does that say about the Pats?

there calling out our fan base. Look you can bash the skins for playing bad but don't bash the fans saying we don't love the skins. That's war.

90% of pats fans can't even name their starters. they still think nomaaaaar is playing.

hell, none of them living in d.c. even bother watching their games b/c they haven't figured out the whole concept of nfl gameday and spend more time watching the red sox then the first half of the football season. they are the worst fans i have ever encountered. they really don't appreciate what they have at all and just take for granted what belliceck has done up there.

i just say **** em -

i think the redskins have the ability to put up a really tough fight -and if that happens who knows what is possible.

also, it must be real easy to be a pats fan all the time. im sure a lot of them on that board are real fans and have loved the team for years, but i bet a lot of people no that board also would just jump ship if the pats started losing (if that ever happens)

tgijef

Archived