Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terry Bradshaws prediction about Skin vs Patriots

RedskinsNAVY28

Personally, I believe we have a team that can beat the Patriots. We just have to utilize the recievers that we signed just like we did with the Lions.

Remember the last time we faced them. We beat the Patriots.

Our offense only put up 18 points agains the Lions. The rest came from our D and an easy TD set up by special teams. Our offense has been poor to mediocre all year, despite what all the Campbellites would like to believe.

Yeah, we beat the Pats last time around - because their entire secondary was out injured. Now they're healthy, AND they're getting their best defensive player Seymour back from injury. We, on the other hand, have a depleted O line, and couldn't put together even one TD drive against the Cards. How many points you think the Pats would've dropped on the Cards, even on a bad day... :doh:

Personally, I believe we have a team that can beat the Patriots.

On paper, MAYBE. But with all our injurys and the poor play were are getting from everyone on the offense - RB, QB, & WR's, and our inability to substain any drives due to retarded play calling we don't stand a chance. Remember yesterday's win, it'll be a while until we get another one.

Remember the last time we faced them. We beat the Patriots.

And what shape were the Patriots in when we beat em? They were more beat up then we are now. They had double diget starters out of the game and we almost lost the game! Sorry man but I agree with Terry.

Patroits 42

Skins 17

"New England has already banished the mighty Cowboys. That game was billed as a battle of unbeatens and the Pats absolutely hammered them. Dallas took the lead in the second half and still ended up losing by three touchdowns. Poor Miami didn't even look like they belonged on the same field as the Patriots on Sunday.

Next week the Redskins come to Foxborough and I don't give them a chance, even with one of the top defenses in the NFC. Washington has two great safeties and good cornerbacks, but without consistent pressure on Tom Brady you have no chance. I don't see how the Redskins win on the road. All Brady will do is spread the Redskins out and bingo here they go again.

The only way the Patriots lose is when they get full of themselves and get a little tired of hearing how great they are. When a team gets lured into that trap, then you get caught. Washington is good enough to get the Patriots' attention. Bill Belichick won't let his team overlook the Redskins."

Personally, I believe we have a team that can beat the Patriots. We just have to utilize the recievers that we signed just like we did with the Lions. We need to stop being conservative and be aggresive for once, especially with the Patriots.

Remember the last time we faced them. We beat the Patriots. They got so embarrassed that they went to a winning streak and won a Super Bowl. Randy Moss has a weakness too, remember when he used to play for the Vikings. We made him walk out the field. Donde Stallworth used to be with the Eagles and we stopped him. We can win this game. I believe we will. Im a true Redskins fan and Im not gonna be an anti-fan like the rest of the guys here. A win is a win. 4-2 is better than 3-3. We are still in it and we are not gonna quit. Patriots can be stop and it will happen next week. Go SKINS:applause: :applause: :applause:

I like your optimism and all, but let's be realistic. The Patriots will tire out and kill our defense with a spread offense and consistent running game. Their defense is more than capable enough to beat down our sorry @$$ offense and we won't be able to establish much of anything. If we want to win this game we have to take a lot of chances, little to no penalties, and no turnovers on our part while creating turnovers on their part.

Pats 24

Skins 17

"New England has already banished the mighty Cowboys. That game was billed as a battle of unbeatens and the Pats absolutely hammered them. Dallas took the lead in the second half and still ended up losing by three touchdowns. Poor Miami didn't even look like they belonged on the same field as the Patriots on Sunday.

Next week the Redskins come to Foxborough and I don't give them a chance, even with one of the top defenses in the NFC. Washington has two great safeties and good cornerbacks, but without consistent pressure on Tom Brady you have no chance. I don't see how the Redskins win on the road. All Brady will do is spread the Redskins out and bingo here they go again.

The only way the Patriots lose is when they get full of themselves and get a little tired of hearing how great they are. When a team gets lured into that trap, then you get caught. Washington is good enough to get the Patriots' attention. Bill Belichick won't let his team overlook the Redskins."

Personally, I believe we have a team that can beat the Patriots. We just have to utilize the recievers that we signed just like we did with the Lions. We need to stop being conservative and be aggresive for once, especially with the Patriots.

Remember the last time we faced them. We beat the Patriots. They got so embarrassed that they went to a winning streak and won a Super Bowl. Randy Moss has a weakness too, remember when he used to play for the Vikings. We made him walk out the field. Donde Stallworth used to be with the Eagles and we stopped him. We can win this game. I believe we will. Im a true Redskins fan and Im not gonna be an anti-fan like the rest of the guys here. A win is a win. 4-2 is better than 3-3. We are still in it and we are not gonna quit. Patriots can be stop and it will happen next week. Go SKINS:applause: :applause: :applause:

I agree, we got some heavy hitters on defense, and they need to lay da wood on them Patriot WRS!!! And lets get to brady and hand him his sandwich!!!

Originally Posted by Soup's-Up

CLASSIC example of a trap game. I hope they look over the skins and focus on the colts.

If any situation could make the Pats look past us, it has to be facing the Colts the following week. That said, if we can take advantage of that in some way, I would give it a quarter at most before the Pats stop looking ahead and get their heads in the game with us.

If the Redskins offense showed any signs of being able to run or have a passing game Iwould say we had a shot at upsetting the Patriots, but the defense cannot do it all by themselves & goign 3 and out or turning the ball over to the Patriots (who's defense can also score) is going to put the team in an almost hopeless situation.

The O is definitely going to have to show up in this game. The D started showing signs of fatigue yesterday against the Cards. I would love for the Skins to come out on top in this one, but I get this sinking feeling like I'm going to have to hit the liquor cabinet this Sunday.

We have to remember, Rabach didn't play yesterday, so the Cards was getting pressure in the middle with Pucillo(sp) being the center. Our line is depleted, the line that was on the field, didn't practice all week, as they were patching an offensive line together all week. I have faith we will upset the Pats. I don't care what line was set, who the Patriots are. They are dominating, yes, but we will bring them back to earth.

This is GREAT lockerroom material. Again, we have the best chance to knock these guys off of their high horse. Winning this game, to me, would be better than beating the Cowboys. To be the best you have to beat the best.

Man I want us to win this game so bad!

HTTR!

This is GREAT lockerroom material. Again, we have the best chance to knock these guys off of their high horse. Winning this game, to me, would be better than beating the Cowboys. To be the best you have to beat the best.

Man I want us to win this game so bad!

HTTR!

Hate to say it so not going to. But lets be real. A Redskins win is well.....nope, not going to say it.

Will say this. It could happen.

:patriotsu :patriotsu :patriotsu

You guys really sicken me with your negative post. I tell you what, if you don't think we have a shot at winning this game because the Patriots are SO GOOD, why don't you take those emoticons at the end of your post and change it to Redskins suck instead, because you obviously don't think we have a shot in hell to win this one.

I just hope NO ONE in the lockerroom thinks like you do.

I kind of agree. This is one of those games where our coaching staff will not play conservative. We will go deep often, our running game will click and our defense will stymie the pats. They are favored by 16 1/2 points, are you serious ! The skins wont lay down for any team no matter how great they may appear to be. Don't be surprised if we get 5 sacks and 3 ints against the almighty pats offense. JG and AS need to take the handcuffs off of JC and allow JC to make calls at the line to confuse the defense. If he scrambles and gets us those tough 1st downs we should be ok. We need to go with 5 wideouts and air the damn thing out. HTTR I really think we can win this one. Oh and please lets do some reception drills with our Wideouts, those boys cant catch ****. ok HTTR

The Pats are so well coached it's hard to imagine them looking past the Skins to the Colts... Until the second half.

They adjust very well to whatever the opposing defense is doing and have quality players at all the skill positions to make it work. I agree with another poster that the only chance would be if Brady left the game before they secure the win.

TheFan

Archived