Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell's first 300yd passing game?

Drunken Master III

I don't see 300+ passing yards against the Cardinals. I'd love to be wrong, assuming we're on the winning side, but don't think I am.

However, I could see JC do this against New England [insert CallMeGreen is mental comments here]. Seriously, I could foresee the NE game being more of a shootout, thereby making passing more necessary.

]']Honestly' date=' I want to see Clinton have a huge day. JC has proven to us that he's good, but I don't want him to have to win us games. Our left side needs to step up- Samuels seems better than ever, and Kendall looks like he's fitting in nicely, but lets see some results now.[/quote']

Chris Samuel's is better than ever because he is playing next to the best guard he has ever played next to. Kendall is twice the guard Dockery will ever be. Thank god he doesn't get the same pay!

I have Campbell and Peyton Manning as my fantasy QBs.......I'm actually starting Campbell this week because I just have a gut feeling he's going to light it up. The receivers can't drop that many balls EVERY week.....can they? :)

I find it pretty funny that after one game we have forgotten how sure handed Moss has been for us as a Skin. I mean this is the same guy that broke the Redskins receiving record for a season. The same guy that single-handedly beat the Cowboys two years ago.

One bad game doesn't mean you suck, just as one good game doesn't make you great.

I'm very confident that Moss will bounce back because history has shown that he CAN catch and that he IS clutch.

You're forgetting about the drops he had in the other games, starting with Miami.

Of course the problem rose to a ridiculous level last week. Hopefully that's enough to shake him out of it.

I hope.

If he catches the first deep ball thrown to him on Sunday I'll probably jump out onto the field to hug him as will about 90,000 others.

I dont think he throws for 300 this game. I have respected every opponent we have faced so far this season, and realized they all have a decent shot at beating us, but I dont see the cardinals beating us in any way shape or form. I think we grab an early lead and run out the clock. JC may throw 300+ against the pats because we will have to fight hard all game long to win that 1.

Ladell Betts runs wild and Campbell goes for 180yards 2 TD's and 1 Int to Adrian Wilson

Huh? How do you figure Betts runs wild? I love Betts and all but he is a guy who needs big holes to get good runs going. The Cards D is pretty good vs the run and our O line is injured.

I don't think our coaches will let JC have a chance to throw for 300 yards. The only way we'll see a 300 yard game from JC this season is if we get in a shootout like with Tampa in 05 and Jacksonville last year.

If JC has a good game and gets to about 240 and 2 TD's then we are probably leading. You know what that means. 3 runs right up the gut, every set of downs, until we almost loose the game.

I have a feeling that his first 300 +yd passing game will come against the Cardinals. The receivers will show up this week. Santana will have a big game (150+ yds, 2 td's). I hear the Cardinals are vulnerable to the deep ball. Expect a couple of long distance connections this week.

Lets Hope!

Archived