Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell's first 300yd passing game?

Drunken Master III

I hear the Cardinals are vulnerable to the deep ball. Expect a couple of long distance connections this week. You heard it first here.

If you heard it some where else, why do you we haven't? :laugh:

Sorry, not trying to nitpick, just thought that was funny.

I'd like to see Santana actually hold on to a couple passes before I crown him "Game Ball Boy"!! ...baby steps my friend...baby steps!!

I find it pretty funny that after one game we have forgotten how sure handed Moss has been for us as a Skin. I mean this is the same guy that broke the Redskins receiving record for a season. The same guy that single-handedly beat the Cowboys two years ago.

One bad game doesn't mean you suck, just as one good game doesn't make you great.

I'm very confident that Moss will bounce back because history has shown that he CAN catch and that he IS clutch.

I just want a win, no matter how many passing yards we get. Actually, I'd love for Clinton to break 100 and Betts 60+, JC in the 200's passing would be just fine. Mainly, NO INJURIES.

Man I can hardley concentrate on your post with that sig!:rubeyes: :D

You need to make me one with Jessica Biel like this.;)

BTW...425 ROCKS!:point2sky

Honestly, I want to see Clinton have a huge day. JC has proven to us that he's good, but I don't want him to have to win us games. Our left side needs to step up- Samuels seems better than ever, and Kendall looks like he's fitting in nicely, but lets see some results now.

I actually think so, too. AZ has a pretty tough, physical defense this year and they're very good at disrupting other teams' running games. They don't have much deep speed at CB or S, though. Given the state of our OL, I don't think we'll run it very well. Also, it seems to me that so far, Fabini and Wade are much more adept pass blockers than run blockers. Even with the injuries and the lack of movement in the running game, they've been able to give Jason pretty consistently good pockets to throw from. I think he'll be tossing it all over the place this week and maybe a good breakout game this week will cause teams to start thinking twice about stacking the box against us and that will help kick start the running game in the future.

I hope if we are way ahead in the 4th that the coaches decide to try out becoming MORE aggressive when an opponent is down. I know it would be cruel, but if we were beating them like 42 to 10 I'd like to see us throw a couple of bombs on late possessions to give the players a taste of breaking another team's spirit and seeing the end zone several times a day. Basically, they're going to need that hunger to stand a chance in the next game we play.

I find it pretty funny that after one game we have forgotten how sure handed Moss has been for us as a Skin. I mean this is the same guy that broke the Redskins receiving record for a season. The same guy that single-handedly beat the Cowboys two years ago.

One bad game doesn't mean you suck, just as one good game doesn't make you great.

I'm very confident that Moss will bounce back because history has shown that he CAN catch and that he IS clutch.

Agree completely. Moss had a off game, they happen from time to time. I do not doubt his ability one bit, although it was frustrating to see him miss those passes and we lose that game when we had no business losing it in the first place. I expect them to come out with a vengence now and explode all over Arizona.

Its not just one game though, its been all season. Santana hasn't been his usual self lately. Not sure whats eating him. Hopefully he gets back on track this sunday.

Archived