Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Warner Probable, per Adam Schefter

Truant

have you seen that commercial for "the comebacks" where they have that old man doing a rocky spoof, and once he gets hit he just turns into dust......

that will be andre carter lighting up kurt warner

hahaha good call.

that movie looks retarded by the way. its those same people who did date movie, and epic movie.

ill probably end up watching it :doh:

I watched a video interview on the Cardinal website and he (Warner) was talking about using different braces to keep his ligaments from moving around... It really sounded like his arm was at about 40%. I can't believe he will be playing! I would have to guess that if the Skins can get some pressure and hit him a few times he wont last the first quarter. I have a good feeling about this game. Buges needs to work some magic with the O-Line.

We don't need to knock Warner out of the game. We need to knock him around though.

Warner is as good as any QB in the league so long as his uniform stays clean. But if he hears footsteps his level of play drops dramatically. If he's shakey to begin with and we can put him on the ground a few times early, I think we can take him out of his game.

And we'll need to considering the WRs he's got. That's a heck of a WR corps they've got out there.

He normally hands of with the non-throwing hand (ie the one with the torn ligament)....The Wiz was on Riggo's show today and said something about handing off now with his throwing hand.

I know probably a hurt Warner is better than healthy Rattay.....but this is incredibly risky to Warner's health and the Cardinals since Warner healthy is a prone fumbler when hit already.

don't you think on runs to the right he uses his left hand, and on runs to the left he uses his right hand?

On fall on that arm and he's done.

I'd also expect problems with hand offs.

This has to be a ruse.

The Cards have mastered the QB by committee offensive strategy. Tim Rattay will be in to hand the ball off and on pass plays out of everything except shotgun.

Warner will come in on shotgun snaps. :laugh:

Archived