Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

During game time...

jeronimobrat

i scream obscenities and drink alot. then i dont answer my phone and find somebody from the other team to fight in the stands because that is my right as a fan.

i usually make sure i am sitting by a family with lots of kids and i spill beer everywhere and then challenge the dad to a fight to prove i am tuff.

sorry, i hope the sarcasm of this post doesnt stink the place out..

OH MY GOD!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: bigmike....as there ever been a time when your sig made somebody not laugh???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i scream obscenities and drink alot. then i dont answer my phone and find somebody from the other team to fight in the stands because that is my right as a fan.

i usually make sure i am sitting by a family with lots of kids and i spill beer everywhere and then challenge the dad to a fight to prove i am tuff.

sorry, i hope the sarcasm of this post doesnt stink the place out..

Absolutely halarious.

I just black out drunk and try to find a slut to hate f@ck the sh*t out of. It makes the redskins loss not seem as bad as what that girl must be feeling in the cab on her ride home that shes paying for.

You're gonna rot--soon, I hope! You all, get a life. IT'S A GAME not life and death. If it is that agonizing don't watch--go become a fan of the team of the moment. You all have no sense of what it really means to be a fan or to compete. You lose sometimes-it's how you carry on and go forward that is the real measure of a team, an athlete, and a fan.

Time to "man up'!!!

:point2sky

If I get enough sleep the night before, I can stay objective and watch the game.

I remind myself that they're my favorite team win or lose and that they're all trying their best. I go back to when I was still an athlete and remember the feeling of trying my best and coming up short. That helps me keep it in perspective.

If I'm short on sleep, there's usually a lot of swearing and agnst...followed by...

"A Good Team wouldn't make that mistake".

But, I keep watching...waiting to see them turn into a good team again.

I never answer my phone afterwards...people think I want to talk? No I dont want to ****ing talk I saw the damn game and I saw that we lost...why would u call me to talk about some **** I just saw.

hahahaa! me too man.. some people these days, have some nerve.

its like they'd like to get beat the fk up

during the game, its usually something stupid, like a fumble or some crap, and i just sit there with my bro and friend (who usually watch the game with) and just continually repeat "wtf?..... wtf? wtf just happened.... wtf man"

until i get over it.

Absolutely halarious.

I just black out drunk and try to find a slut to hate **** the **** out of. It makes the redskins loss not seem as bad as what that girl must be feeling in the cab on her ride home that shes paying for.

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters. Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "*****, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

You're gonna rot--soon' date=' I hope! You all, get a life. IT'S A GAME not life and death. If it is that agonizing don't watch--go become a fan of the team of the moment. You all have no sense of what it really means to be a fan or to compete. You lose sometimes-it's how you carry on and go forward that is the real measure of a team, an athlete, and a fan.

Time to "man up'!!!

:point2sky[/quote']

So showing no emotion is the way to go then huh??? You must live a very boring life bro. You stick to gardening and knitting sweaters and the rest of us will enjoy football the RIGHT way.

So showing no emotion is the way to go then huh??? You must live a very boring life bro. You stick to gardening and knitting sweaters and the rest of us will enjoy football the RIGHT way.

This was my thought as well; he probably still shows his emotions by writing in his 75th Anniversary diary.

You're gonna rot--soon' date=' I hope! You all, get a life. IT'S A GAME not life and death. If it is that agonizing don't watch--go become a fan of the team of the moment. You all have no sense of what it really means to be a fan or to compete. You lose sometimes-it's how you carry on and go forward that is the real measure of a team, an athlete, and a fan.

Time to "man up'!!!

:point2sky[/quote']

Pretty much what I stated above this quote.

Usually I will start complaining about penalties , i.e. last Sunday the pass interference penalties really got me irate. A lot of these times these penalties are made up , I call them "fantasy penalties" because that's what they are : there was barely any contact and an egregious call like that is made. If it is a close loss I will load up World Of Warcraft and try to forget the heartbreaker , I don't know what to do once that subscription expires in a few days though. :(

Archived