Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

During game time...

jeronimobrat

You're gonna rot--soon' date=' I hope! You all, get a life. IT'S A GAME not life and death. If it is that agonizing don't watch--go become a fan of the team of the moment. You all have no sense of what it really means to be a fan or to compete. You lose sometimes-it's how you carry on and go forward that is the real measure of a team, an athlete, and a fan.

Time to "man up'!!!

:point2sky[/quote']

The old Wise Man! You see football is way of escapism. This is a way to find an excuse to be some where else and be someone else. We humans do strange things to oneself to keep happy or misrable.

No team or player likes to lose; including the fans. We are not getting paid millions but we still like to tourture ourselves. We are a true fan. Can you say that!

Arbor Mist?

I didn't know they sold those to men. jk. :silly:

I dunno bro. I think if you made a bunch of zen-loving totally serene buhddist monks watch a Redskins then even they would be cursing at the TV by the end of the game.

I think the effort to calm yourself cduring games is hopeless.

You're gonna rot--soon' date=' I hope! You all, get a life. IT'S A GAME not life and death. If it is that agonizing don't watch--go become a fan of the team of the moment. You all have no sense of what it really means to be a fan or to compete. You lose sometimes-it's how you carry on and go forward that is the real measure of a team, an athlete, and a fan.

Time to "man up'!!!

:point2sky[/quote']

:applause: You must be proud to be the greatest Redskins fan ever.

Guest SPACESKINS
I usually just post in the gameday thread. It's an easy way to vent frustrations. Either that or get some cheap plates and break them.

You must be Greek. :doh:

Archived