Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

During game time...

jeronimobrat

How do you handle your frustrations?

I am trying to come up with some distractions so I do not have to lose my voice inadvertently by yelling at the tube.

I have bought myself some Arbor Mist for the game, but may end up drinking it the night before to put myself through a coma-like state the next morning. This way, my voice will not be losted and the Redskins would be blowing the Cardinals away in my sleep. :D

How do you handle your frustrations?

I am trying to come up with some distractions so I do not have to lose my voice inadvertently by yelling at the tube.

I have bought myself some Arbor Mist for the game, but may end up drinking it the night before to put myself through a coma-like state the next morning. This way, my voice will not be losted and the Redskins would be blowing the Cardinals away in my sleep. :D

Arbor Mist? Isn't that wine?

I usually drink like half a 24 pack of beer or some Jack Daniel's...

With this team, it is the only medicine.

buy something soft or spungy and throw it at the t.v. and repeat............................................................and repeat.......................................................and repeat

it works for me , mine is a stuffed Redskins are # 1 finger ,my son gave me.

I scream, throw things, punch stuff...it really calms me..

Then when the games over, i go in to a state of depression for a few hours, wonder how I am going to get through the week suffering a loss...and take a nap.

Then I wake up, look myself in the mirror, and think of that DWade commercial where he falls a bunch of times and keeps getting back up.

i scream obscenities and drink alot. then i dont answer my phone and find somebody from the other team to fight in the stands because that is my right as a fan.

i usually make sure i am sitting by a family with lots of kids and i spill beer everywhere and then challenge the dad to a fight to prove i am tuff.

sorry, i hope the sarcasm of this post doesnt stink the place out..

My hat comes off alot and I've been known to get up and walk around and come back and sit down, (all the while mumbling to myself some type nasty thing towards the TV).

I clearly need some type of anger management. ;)

Usually I start of by being shocked at what I am seeing and deny that I am seeing it all. I tell myself, "There's no way I just saw that, this can't be happening." Next I become angry. I ask myself, "Why? Why God oh why me and my team?" After that I usually plead with God or Buddha or whoever to let the Skins come out with a win. I say, "I'll give anything for a W. I swear no more swearing or drinking. If they can just win you can have my soul." Next I see that my pleading is getting me nowhere so I become depressed. I say things like "Screw this I don't care anymore" and "Why the hell do I even bother" or "Go ahead Skins, stab me in the heart once again, I am used to it." Finally I begin to realize that there is always next play or next game or next year and that I will still be a fan so I accept my fate and move on.

Also, there is usually crying. A lot of crying.

I continually take massive bong hits..... win or lose :silly:

If lived closer, I would come join you. :silly:

Ok, it has been a really long time since I have done a bong hit. :paranoid:

Actually, I just try to laugh it off. Find humor in something to keep the anger from boiling over. :tantrum:

@ home I go outside and smoke a cig when i get really pissed off, sometimes i'll just yell F***! one time to let it out.... lmao oh and i've thrown a cusion around or slammed it down quite a few times in the living room :laugh:

When im at the game ,if i had any cusions i would throw em there too lol

Archived