Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sammy Morris out: Impact on game planning for NE

rhyno

Disclaimer: I am by no means looking past the Arizona game, even though I don't think it matters if I do. I'm not a player and thereby have no effect on the game. end disclaimer

NE rb Sammy Morris has been ruled out for this weeks game against Miami and will likely miss a month. Maroney is still in there, but has not been that effective this year. With Morris out, they may become a little more 1 dimensional. This may shape up to be a little more like the GBand Detroit games as far as how to game plan. Of course, Brady is ridiculous right now. Either way, this can't hurt.

Thoughts? Opinions?

link

Disclaimer: I am by no means looking past the Arizona game, even though I don't think it matters if I do. I'm not a player and thereby have no effect on the game. end disclaimer

NE rb Sammy Morris has been ruled out for this weeks game against Miami and will likely miss a month. Maroney is still in there, but has not been that effective this year. With Morris out, they may become a little more 1 dimensional. This may shape up to be a little more like the GBand Detroit games as far as how to game plan. Of course, Brady is ridiculous right now. Either way, this can't hurt.

Thoughts? Opinions?

link

Here is my thought and opinion. Wait until after the Arizona game to talk about NE.

Doesn't change much. BB is a master of altering his game plan to fit his opponent. Despite missing Morris, look for NE to run against us A LOT. I also wouldn't be surprised by a lot of screens and passes into the flat. Our D is perfectly queued to handle the type of attack Brady has mounted against most of his opponents thus far. That's why BB will try to catch us off guard by doing a dink-and-dunk routine and dragging out drives. Its no secret that the Skins love to control TOP, so BB will probably make it a goal to take that from us as well.

Oh, I'm sure they have no worries they will find some one and just plug him in there and they won't miss a beat. They kind of remind me of the Denver Broncos when you think they do not have a running back. They always seem to find one out of nowhere.

They barely ran in Dallass and blew the girls off the water.

Frankly, I accept the fact that NE game will be a loss. I am more interested to see how JC handles NE defense. Romo sits to pee did Ok but most QBs struggled the first time facing Bellicheat.

I put a disclaimer on this because of the predictability ofmany of the posters on here. Obviously, an injury that occurs to a member of a team we play this season and may have some bearing on our success this season should,'t be discussed because we are not playing them this week :rolleyes:

If TO had an injury that could potentially force him out of a future game vs. the skins, there would be 6 dozen posts about it.

I'm pretty sure this is a place to discuss football, particularly football related to the skins.. :helmet:

I hate to put it this way but I think we're pretty much doomed against New England anyway and it doesn't matter if half the team is injured in a bus accident on the way to the stadium. They would still dominate the game from start to finish. Like I hope I am wrong about this but I fear that's whats going to happen.

Archived