Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post NE game: Cowgirl fans post here thread

SkinsHokieFan

I love how all the Dallas fans are breathing sighs of relief like, "now that that's over, we can just go win the rest and be happy!" Who do you think is going to knock you off again in a Super Bowl game should you make it that far? Tonight was a taste of why you won't be getting any rings this year even in a best-case scenario.

I love how all the Dallas fans are breathing sighs of relief like, "now that that's over, we can just go win the rest and be happy!" Who do you think is going to knock you off again in a Super Bowl game should you make it that far? Tonight was a taste of why you won't be getting any rings this year even in a best-case scenario.

Silly comment. The football season is long.

That is fine....Every week there are upsets in the NFL, you thought Dallas would roll over Buffalo!:)

Just to clarify your post were you saying if Washington was healthy they would beat the Pats or Dallas

I was laughing at the Pats thought ( I may have misinterpreted)

Against Dallas as most NFCE games is a tossup but I think we look better right now, dont you agree?

We beat the teams we were supposed to beat. The sign of a good team. I can guarantee the Giants won't put those kind of points on us in NY.

You were 'supposed to' beat the Pats tonight...remember?

You guys are great at puffing up the Pats, but you've gotta admit, your defense just sucked...

I would be happy just to get another shot at him, great way to make a trip to the superbowl a bad thing.

Just to clarify your post were you saying if Washington was healthy they would beat the Pats or Dallas

I was laughing at the Pats thought ( I may have misinterpreted)

Against Dallas as most NFCE games is a tossup but I think we look better right now, dont you agree?

You did not misinterprete. I think a healthy Redskin team could beat the Pat's and certainly think they can hold them to under 40 points!;)

I don't think any game in the NFL is a gimme as proven by the way Dallas played versus the Bills.

The offenses you have played haven't been so hot either

The Phins? Rams? Buffalo? Bears?

Only 2 offenses with any threat to throw the ball torched your secondary

yea, but they play whos on their schedule...they are going to give the same bs excuse. :rolleyes:

You did not misinterprete. I think a healthy Redskin team could beat the Pat's and certainly think they can hold them to under 40 points!;)

I don't think any game in the NFL is a gimme as proven by the way Dallas played versus the Bills.

The skins are playing pretty well defensively but I don't think you have the firepower offensively to keep up with the Pats. Brady has so many weapons. They're hard to beat.

Pats are a much better team than 30 other NFL Teams

I understand the any given sunday, but odds are 99% chance of loss

At least Dallas didn't literally fumble the game away like some teams.

No team from the NFC can be the Pats. I'd be surprised if an all-star team from the NFC East could beat the Pats...ok, maybe that's a bit much, but good lord are the Pats awesome. Brady doesn't make mistakes on 3rd down. The guy puts the ball right where it needs to be. Amazing.

Brady had been sacked 3 times all year, and Dallas made the total double by getting 3 sacks. No team Dallas will face the rest of the year can trot out the 3 WRs the Pats have. Welker, Moss, & Stallworth are like 1a, 1b, 1c on any other team.

Dallas is 5-1 and the best team in the NFC, as they have a 1-0 division record and a 3-0 conference record. Meanwhile the Skins are 3rd place in the NFC East. Woop dee doo.

At least Dallas didn't literally fumble the game away like some teams.

Dallas is 5-1 and the best team in the NFC, as they have a 1-0 division record and a 3-0 conference record. Meanwhile the Skins are 3rd place in the NFC East. Woop dee doo.

Take your trolling someplace else...

If the Pats play like they did against Dallas when they play Washington... there's no way in hell you guys beat them.

Your offense WILL NOT be able to keep up with them.. no matter how good your D plays.

Hello.

I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan and I have officially joined the "I hate the Patriots" club.

I hope their plane goes through a rip in the universe and ends up on Earth right before the Langoliers go ape shat.

Thank you.

Now why are you going to go and hate a team because they are twenty billion times better than you?

Archived