Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post NE game: Cowgirl fans post here thread

SkinsHokieFan

And for our Cowgirl friends, Minny will be no gimme

If anything, Peterson can keep the ball away from the Cowgirls O.

The Cowgirls D has been anything but impressive this year

But they are stellar against the run.

Theyll be ready for AP.

He'll get his yards, but it will be on Jackson to try and win this one.

They wont let AP beat them.

I welcome the opportunity for Jackson to try and beat us.

sorry, we are probably just as good as the pats on defense. We shut down the #1 passing attack twice. :laugh: Packers and Lions were #1 at the time he played them and we allowed under 200 yards. Our defense is the real deal.

#1 passing O because the run games are so abysmal.

I agree with pats and Colts, disagree on Pitt, I mean they lost to Arizona, they are 2nd tier with others like Dallas, and GB

They lost to Arizona however that is a team which has Pitt's O coaching staff from last year

I think there was a bit of a competitive advantage there

Pitt is a very good team. NFC teams would struggle to beat them. If this was college football they would be ranked 3rd, and the Cowgirls 4th

After that? Who knows

They lost to Arizona however that is a team which has Pitt's O coaching staff from last year

I think there was a bit of a competitive advantage there

Pitt is a very good team. NFC teams would struggle to beat them. If this was college football they would be ranked 3rd, and the Cowgirls 4th

After that? Who knows

I agree with them probably ranked 3rd, I think they are beatable though. Nowhere near NE or Indy

I saw Wade went down how hurt is he?

Who was the other one to go down? is it serious?

And to think when Fabini was signed, he was chalked up by all on ES.com as Camp Fodder.

Ouch. Sad state of affairs when he's called into action.

Injuries to Jansen, Thomas, Wade, Rabach, Heyer

Essentially the right side of the o-line, plus your 2 backup tackles

I can bench press over 250 lbs. I think I'll go out for the RT spot this week

Simply put, the Cowgirls are gonna have to learn to stop the pass if they expect to get anywhere in the playoffs

The Midgets torched that pass D and aren't going away. Favre will light it up as well

If the Redskins WR's would actually hold on the ball, I like our chances throwing against that secondary

Simply put, the Cowgirls are gonna have to learn to stop the pass if they expect to get anywhere in the playoffs

The Midgets torched that pass D and aren't going away. Favre will light it up as well

If the Redskins WR's would actually hold on the ball, I like our chances throwing against that secondary

Dallas has actually played very well defensively since the Giants game which was played without Newman. The Pats are another story. That's like a fantasy team. I wouldn't base the skins chances vs. Dallas based on the Pats game.

Sans Henry today hurt.

When all the horses are out there and theyre getting pressure up front, as they have been this season, it will come around.

Once Henry returns, things should get a lot better.

I said I'd give credit where due, the 'Boys went in there and played tough. They did better than I expected and hung around til the Pats just made it ugly. Romo sits to pee bounced back and played decently and your D was fired up. Y'all got cored on a couple calls too, but all in all I don't think you have anything to hang your heads about.

There THA, I like to think I'm a man of my word.

Now I have to go gargle with Clorox........

No game is a gimme in the NFL. Any team can better another any week.

Your team was ranked third and barely pulled out a victory against one of the lowest ranked teams in the league. That almost made them the better team last week, no?

I guess I just dont see what you are replying to because the post you quoeted had nothing about any gimme games

Only time I mentioned no better was there was no team better than the pats

Dallas has actually played very well defensively since the Giants game which was played without Newman. The Pats are another story. That's like a fantasy team. I wouldn't base the skins chances vs. Dallas based on the Pats game.
Sans Henry today hurt.

When all the horses are out there and theyre getting pressure up front, as they have been this season, it will come around.

Once Henry returns, things should get a lot better.

The offenses you have played haven't been so hot either

The Phins? Rams? Buffalo? Bears?

Only 2 offenses with any threat to throw the ball torched your secondary

The two main things I was hoping for going into the game was for Romo sits to pee to bounce back from the Bills game and the Dline to perform better. Romo sits to pee had a very solid game and the Dline got decent pressure and did well against the run until they tired late in the game. Brady played great against our previously known achilles heel, pass D.

The skins have a better secondary and I expect them to be able to do significantly better against the Pats offense. For any team to have a chance, they will need to have CBs that can play tight man to man. Brady can/will eat up any zone.

You've been playing junior-high offenses until tonight. The Giants put a bunch of points up on you...you've benefited by an anemic schedule.

Try to be objective.

Pat's are very good, but thought it was a backhanded shot at Redskins....Who if healthy:( could beat them like any other team!:2cents: :)

It was a shot at all the other teams playing except probably the Colts.

As for the rest of your post, I will laugh silently :)

You've been playing junior-high offenses until tonight. The Giants put a bunch of points up on you...you've benefited by an anemic schedule.

Try to be objective.

We beat the teams we were supposed to beat. The sign of a good team. I can guarantee the Giants won't put those kind of points on us in NY.

Archived