Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post NE game: Cowgirl fans post here thread

SkinsHokieFan

This is not a disheartening loss to me. Just shows how much more we have to go to be an elite team.

I'm just glad Romo sits to pee had a bounce back game.

One problem I've seen all year long that really hit us hard today ....

no early scoring by the O, at all.

I sure am glad we dont face any team near as good as the Pats again, tough game we hung in there until the 4th when we fell apart. Luckily nobody in the NFC is as good as them. 5-1 and top of the NFC is good enough for me :)

Your defense has been exposed...it won't take a great offense to make it look bad again..

This is not a disheartening loss to me. Just shows how much more we have to go to be an elite team.

I'm just glad Romo sits to pee had a bounce back game.

One problem I've seen all year long that really hit us hard today ....

no early scoring by the O, at all.

Agreed. We can only go up from here and I would much rather play NE now then later. 5-1 is fine with me.

Henry comes back, Tank should be here in a few weeks, same with Glenn.

Agreed. We can only go up from here and I would much rather play NE now then later. 5-1 is fine with me.

Henry comes back, Tank should be here in a few weeks, same with Glenn.

Heck yeah. No other team we face is anywhere near as good as the Pats on offense or defense.

This game while it always sucks to lose shows nothing, because the pats are much better than all the other teams

Heck yeah. No other team we face is anywhere near as good as the Pats on offense or defense.

This game while it always sucks to lose shows nothing, because the pats are much better than all the other teams

Sure....they definitely were better than your team today.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nothing to be ashamed of.

We dont face a team, offensively, nearly as talented as New England.

They brought their A+++++ game and it showed.

Brady was just about flawless, and thats what happens when he is. Regardless of opponent.

I expect a bounceback next week vs. Minny and sitting pretty at 6-1 going into the bye.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

We dont face a team, offensively, nearly as talented as New England.

They brought their A+++++ game and it showed.

Brady was just about flawless, and thats what happens when he is. Regardless of opponent.

I expect a bounceback next week vs. Minny and sitting pretty at 6-1 going into the bye.

Agreed we will be 6-1 sitting on top of the NFC and have our hardest game out of the way

I can't believe some of the comments made by skins fans but I guess that has to be expected. I'm dissapointed in the amount of penalties that we had. Down 24-31, I thought we could have made things interesting. Not having Henry really hurt with the matchups and the Pats are just a machine right now. I hope we learn from this and improve.

Hey my seat on this bracket is still a little better than yours ;)

Was a good game right up till the 4th we fell apart big time

They looked in good at certain points in the game.

But to say you'll play no better?:doh: I mean ave you already forgotten the way Dallas played the Bills?

sorry, we are probably just as good as the pats on defense. We shut down the #1 passing attack twice. :laugh: Packers and Lions were #1 at the time he played them and we allowed under 200 yards. Our defense is the real deal.

Archived