Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Location for NFL Franchise

PF Chang

After tonight, I think we can all agree on dismantling the Buffalo Bills as an NFL franchise (not to mention firing all coaches involved with the team). So where does the ES panel vote to move them?

Or should we just start "FireBillsDCoordinator.com?" Yeah. That'll do.

Somebody pack them up in a truck and drive them over to Canada, maybe they can score points over there.

If Canada could have Mike Sellers back they would.

Why am I joking right now? This loss feels like a Skins loss. I have a Spanish exam tomorrow as well. Let's figure out how to say "**** the ****ing Dallas Cowboys."

Defensive Coordinator can stay. Head Coach and O Coordinator need to be, fired, in the words of Phill Collins...Tonight, Tonight, Tonightttt, ooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: Even Genesis could have come up with better defensive playcalling on the last series.

OK, the steam has cooled a bit. One positive we can take from tonight:

Cowboys may have lucked their way into a W, but this takes away the aura. Does anyone here doubt that we can beat the Cowboys? If we beat Green Bay on Sunday, who in the NFC can't we beat? The Redskins suddenly look as if they've as good a chance as anyone for the NFC title.

After tonight, I think we can all agree on dismantling the Buffalo Bills as an NFL franchise (not to mention firing all coaches involved with the team). So where does the ES panel vote to move them?

Or should we just start "FireBillsDCoordinator.com?" Yeah. That'll do.

nah, How about moving the Cards, Detriot, Houston, or Jags?

You cant switch a team who has 4 superbowls.

Yanno, everybody and their grandmother was positive Buffalo would get smoked like a ham last night. The only person in North America seriously predicting a Bills win calmed down after he got his meds and they adjusted the straps.

With an offense that posted 3 points, a QB in his second game, a team really hurting with injuries took the vaunted Cowboys down to the wire, and as usual they had the zebras massively helping them out. If Buffalo's D had gotten slippery hands in the second half they might have tied or even broken the record for picks in a game. The 'Boys fans are fallin all over each other this morning trying to spin this dreck into gold, saying bringing them back this way is the hallmark of a great QB, that they are a team of destiny! (I :pooh: you not, see what they're saying on CZ)

They were really exposed and have shown themselves for what they are, an erratic team that has to count on lucky breaks and JJ paying off refs. Sometimes it is hard to just let fate work but they are going to ride this huge delusional wave all year and get abused in the playoffs again. It will be worth it.

Yanno, everybody and their grandmother was positive Buffalo would get smoked like a ham last night. The only person in North America seriously predicting a Bills win calmed down after he got his meds and they adjusted the straps.

With an offense that posted 3 points, a QB in his second game, a team really hurting with injuries took the vaunted Cowboys down to the wire, and as usual they had the zebras massively helping them out. If Buffalo's D had gotten slippery hands in the second half they might have tied or even broken the record for picks in a game. The 'Boys fans are fallin all over each other this morning trying to spin this dreck into gold, saying bringing them back this way is the hallmark of a great QB, that they are a team of destiny! (I :pooh: you not, see what they're saying on CZ)

They were really exposed and have shown themselves for what they are, an erratic team that has to count on lucky breaks and JJ paying off refs. Sometimes it is hard to just let fate work but they are going to ride this huge delusional wave all year and get abused in the playoffs again. It will be worth it.

For a while there I thought the refs were paid off by Dallas but thanks to replay some of their blatant mistakes were cleared up. I guess the video replay official didn't get his check....

I've heard rumors of them moving to Toronto for a long time. Would probably be a good move for the franchise to move but can you imagine the heartbreak of the fans. Just imagine if the Skins were dismantled, moved elsewhere, name changed etc. Or if it were to happen to Dallas for me. Given that our two teams are absolutely loaded in the financial part of this game but I think we'll all admit that we'd be heart broken. I guess it's for that reason that I hope Buffalo stays. It's not like they've never had any success.

I've heard rumors of them moving to Toronto for a long time. Would probably be a good move for the franchise to move but can you imagine the heartbreak of the fans. Just imagine if the Skins were dismantled, moved elsewhere, name changed etc. Or if it were to happen to Dallas for me. Given that our two teams are absolutely loaded in the financial part of this game but I think we'll all admit that we'd be heart broken. I guess it's for that reason that I hope Buffalo stays. It's not like they've never had any success.

Just being lighthearted. I strongly doubt they will actually move. For a 1-3 team, they packed the house (assuming this from TV angles).

Archived