Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Location for NFL Franchise

PF Chang

Guest sith lord

You guys don't know what the hell you're talking about. Why should they move? Because they didn't make you happy? Give it a rest. And this is coming from a Western New Yorker who doesn't like the Bills. They're a losing franchise that has all but sold out the season. There's more empty seats at Fedex than there is at The Ralph every Sunday. Should the Skins move? The Bills are very, very important to the area, you guys should have seen the media coverage over here surrounding this game, so before you guys start talking out of your arses, THINK!!!

Also, did you see that crowd last night? They were into it from the opening minute and they never let up. I applaud that.

You guys don't know what the hell you're talking about. Why should they move? Because they didn't make you happy? Give it a rest. And this is coming from a Western New Yorker who doesn't like the Bills. They're a losing franchise that has all but sold out the season. There's more empty seats at Fedex than there is at The Ralph every Sunday. Should the Skins move? The Bills are very, very important to the area, you guys should have seen the media coverage over here surrounding this game, so before you guys start talking out of your arses, THINK!!!

Also, did you see that crowd last night? They were into it from the opening minute and they never let up. I applaud that.

I agree with everything you posted. The thread was a joke. I don't think I would have made it through last night without a little levity.

Archived