Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats Cowboys fans...You definitely Earned it

SkinsNoles21

You definitely earned it. Your beloved qb was amazing against one of the toughest defenses in the league! Terrell Owens, boy is he a stud! That two point conversion catch was awesome and he also had the stellar catch after the Cowboys recovered the onside kick.

I have to say Sean Taylor better be shaking in his boots because that guy is basically unguardable and Tony Romo sits to pee makes no mistakes.

Come get some Cowboys...

I know Sean Taylor and Laron Landry want you too. :logo:

at least we didnt lose to the giants.

you got me there...uhhhh...what? Thats a third grade response...

what should I expect.

NFC division battle to a team that is 3-2...yea thats the same as throwing 5 picks, turning it over six times and cheezing it out on an onside kick.

]']At least we don't struggle with one win teams.

You mean other than 0-5 Miami who we had to take into overtime at home? We should be careful here because of the Any Given Sunday rule.

Look. That was a helluva a game. I am pissed Buffalo dropped it, but I think we can learn from it. Cover two with how their linebackers played Romo sits to pee worked.

But the Cowboys are 5-0. We can't talk too much crap to them until we beat them.

You mean other than 0-5 Miami who we had to take into overtime at home? We should be careful here because of the Any Given Sunday rule.

Look. That was a helluva a game. I am pissed Buffalo dropped it, but I think we can learn from it. Cover two with how their linebackers played Romo sits to pee worked.

But the Cowboys are 5-0. We can't talk too much crap to them until we beat them.

Its up to the Skins to go in to Dallas and take what is ours. Witten is their best threat on offense and with our linebackers and safeties Im not scared.

I'll bet the Redskins D will be licking their chops after watching the highlights from tonight's game.

Seriously, if Romo sits to pee had turned the ball over six times against the Skins, it would've been December 2005 all over again...I can't wait until we play the Cowpukes now! :cool:

As much as I hate the Cowboys with a passion this game is something that will help Romo sits to pee get more confident and possibly launch him to elite QB Status in the NFL after he bounced back from a 5 INT Performance to win the game.

It was a Monday Night Miracle II.

I hate the Cowboys, I hate em, I hate em, I hate em!!!!! :cuss:

We played the worst game we could play and won, I am not sorry about the winning.

don't count on tonights bad game to happen every week, because it wont, just like we wont win every week and we wont score 30 every week.

We fought our guts out all game long and took the W, It wasnt pretty but it counts

I'll bet the Redskins D will be licking their chops after watching the highlights from tonight's game.

Seriously, if Romo sits to pee had turned the ball over six times against the Skins, it would've been December 2005 all over again...I can't wait until we play the Cowpukes now! :cool:

All it took was one horrible game from Romo sits to pee. What happened to the other four good games he played? I am not defending Romo sits to pee, but he had one bad game. Just because of that, we shouldn't take Dallas lightly. When it comes to a division game, you throw away all the ranks and stats, everything goes basically.

We played the worst game we could play and won, I am not sorry about the winning.

don't count on tonights bad game to happen every week, because it wont, just like we wont win every week and we wont score 30 every week.

We fought our guts out all game long and took the W, It wasnt pretty but it counts

I thought TO was interfered on the 2 pt conversion(and with that low throw toward the end, it looked like the defender swatted it out of his hands-otherwise, he did his best to hang on).

Regardless, there's TOO much football left in this season.

Archived