Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Santana feeling "Great"/ARE "Ok"

TGibson810

He says both should be available next weekend:

<H3>Santana and Antwaan Feeling Better

Hey there, working on the Monday Afternoon H-Back and will get it up soon. A lot of kudos to go around and also running around doing a ton of interviews out here all morning, so not able to sit down at the computer for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Anyway, Santana (groin) said he feels great after working out hard yesterday in pregame warmups and then again running routes this morning. Very enthused. Said earlier in his career he may have pushed really hard to play against the Lions but his past injury history and his belief in his teammates prompted him to turn his attention to Green Bay.

Moss said he plans to practice Wednesday and will just continue to do more day by day.

Randle El said his hamstring is feeling okay and he expects to play Sunday. He may be limited in practice as a precaution. He felt the hamstring flare up on his way to the end zone on that 37-yard slant - "That's why I didn't score," Randle El said - but was moving pretty well today and his treatment is going well.

Marcus Washington (hamstring) also expects to play. Phillip Daniels has his right shoulder in a sling after spraining/separating it, and said he will probably miss some practice but feels much better today than he thought he would and didn't even need pain killers to get through the night, which is obviously a good sign for him.

Have not seen Smoot yet, but that pretty much covers the injury that the team released Sunday. So far, so good.

Posted by Jason La Canfora

Sounds like GREAT news to me!

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

There's the link, and people seem to forget how big this is, Green Bay, has two exceptional corners in Al Harris and Charles Woodson. Having our top 2 receivers back is monumental when this team. Hopefully we can get the passing game going early to open up the run and control the clock just like the Detroit Kittens game..

HTTR

Great news, I have a strong feeling that we are going to lay the smack down on the Packers. I watched their game lastnight, and besides the fact that they lost, they did not look very impressive. A lot of those bs runs they pulled off against the Bears, will not cut it against our defense. And thats not just me basking in this Lions victory neither. It will be huge going into that enviroment and pulling off the victory. Hell, Brian Griese and the Bears did it, why not Jason Campbell and the mighty REDSKINS?!?!?!?! :helmet:

Archived