Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Complete Stats From Lions @ Redskins

TK

Great numbers all around we needed a game like this! A side point did anyone see Gibbs shaking Marinelli hands after the gm then pointing to the scoreboard in disgust. Like saying why pass with 20 sec left down by 31? Coach Gibbs looked pretty angry.

Rephrase? I don't understand what you wrote.

Rephrase? I don't understand what you wrote.

No problem, after the game when the coaches shake hands Gibbs was talking to the head coach of the lions (Marinelli) longer then coaches usually do. Gibbs looked nagry and he was pointing to the scoreboard. So i was aking if anyone knows for sure what happened.

No problem, after the game when the coaches shake hands Gibbs was talking to the head coach of the lions (Marinelli) longer then coaches usually do. Gibbs looked nagry and he was pointing to the scoreboard. So i was aking if anyone knows for sure what happened.

Yeah I saw the same thing. I was wondering what Gibbs said to Marinelli. I thought he might have apologized for Rogers taking that int to the house. (Running up the Score)

Ohhh, okay. I hope it's NOT about running up the score. 45-0 seemed to be okay for him in 1991.

If we've learned anything from the last two weeks, it's to ATTACK until they are DEAD.

Great win by the Redskins yesterday against the Lions on all phases of the game as it was a total team effort.This is the Washington Redskins team that I wanna see week in and week out. A Redskins team that is smart, disciplined, consistent, intimidating, ruthless, aggressive, and definitely frighten the $*** out of whatever opposing team they play each week no matter who they are.

Great performances in this win by Jason Campbell, Mike Sellers, Chris Cooley, Antwaan Randle El, Andre Carter, Carlos Rogers, and many, many more. As a Redskins fan, should a starter like Santana Moss or Antwaan Randle El get injured, I do support the cause of " Redskins Wide Receiver By Committee " (Thrash, Caldwell, McCardell, Lloyd). Despite not scoring any touchdowns yesterday, the " Redskins Wide Receiver By Committee " definitely executed some crucial plays down the stretch in order to keep Redskins offensive drives alive.

A lot of zeroes on the Lions' side. Zero punt return yardage. Zero TD's. Zero attempts inside the RedZone. Zero sacks against our o-line.

And, as we need to remind anyone, that's Zero-and-21 for the Lions in DC.

According to Kitna those previous 20 losses didn't mean anything.

How do you do it TK, how do you do it :applause:

Keep it up man :)

Pssst.....don't tell anyone, but these gamebooks are straight from the NFL website.....they go back as far back as 2004....they're a great feature. I save every one for every game I attend.

Archived