Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The most complete game of Gibbs 2

SkinsHokieFan

nah, we scored 52 on san fran in 05.

but great win. The skins should be 4-0, i hope that loss vs the Giants has woken up this team

PS. What is the injury situation?

That wasn't a complete game against a worthy opponent

The 49ers got 17 in that game, and were a far worse team then this Lions team

Kudos to all the staff and players

This was so complete a game its scary. Ive wanted domination and our Skins gave it. Lions never had a chance. God knows Campbell shared the ball to so many I lost count. A safety? Rogers interception and TD? Lord this feels so good. :helmet:

35-7 against the pukes to knock them out of a playoff spot still gets my vote but this is a real close 2nd.

The reason I don't put that is because we were up so fast on them we didn't have to play in the 2nd half

This was still a game in doubt at halftime, and into the 4th. We just finished it right and played 4 quarters

The reason I don't put that is because we were up so fast on them we didn't have to play in the 2nd half

This was still a game in doubt at halftime, and into the 4th. We just finished it right and played 4 quarters

I hear ya. But still, for me, nothing was sweeter than knocking the pukes out of a playoff spot by thoroughly whipping their ass. Today we played like a playoff team, and I believe we are capable of performances like this more often :cheers:

I agree this was the most complete game, we had to play all 4 quarters to put this one away and we did when it counted. Both sides of the ball got it done today, D line played excellent, defense didn't miss a step when MW went out, McCardell showed why he is a great pickup and our secondary played a fantastic game. O-line struggled with run blocking early but found there stride in the 2nd half.

This really reminded me of being a little kid

Pressure from the d-line

Stops on 3rd down

Sacks

Timely passes, a solid running game

Controlling the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball

And just chillin in the 4th quarter

Excellent job

Problem with some of these fans though, is they expect a perfect game every week

This really reminded me of being a little kid

Pressure from the d-line

Stops on 3rd down

Sacks

Timely passes, a solid running game

Controlling the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball

And just chillin in the 4th quarter

Excellent job

Today's game was a classic example of good ol'

JOE

GIBBS

FOOTBALL

Ya gotta love it!!! HTTR!!! :cheers:

The most complete game was Redskins 35 Cowboys 7.

This was better, with respect to the point in the season. We made a statement today. Bounced back big-time from the Giants game.

We had domination on both sides of the ball, relentless QB pressure from our front four (OMG!!!), sacks, TO's, a safety, an INT for TD. We physically beat up the Lions today. They are hurting.

This was the best overall kick-ass performance of Gibbs II, IMHO.

HTTR!!!

:cheers:

Archived