Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B.Lloyd Moss and Rogers

BlackMagic21

How can you call a guy a bum if he never gets time playing and doesn't get any balls thrown his way when he is in there??

I thought he made a great play with the only pass thrown his way today, could of been caught for no yards did some juking and got nine yards. Besides that, why in the world would you send Thrash on a burner deep when you got Lloyd standing right there?? Don't make no sense to me.

It was nice to see Rogers get an Int for a touchdown today also, that should unpile the monkeys on his back. It would be nice if the Carlos haters would give him some due now. In fact the secondary did a bang up job today. The D-line was great too. I saw Wilson in there and he was putting heat on Kitna after Daniels went out. Evans had a great game too. Now if we can take that intensity to Green Bay, we might just have a chance with them too.

Carlos getting less hate here - won't happen, someone will find a play where he was off the ball (they all were) and a receiver got a 5 yard completion and all of sudden he is the worst corner in the NFL again.

BL - Nice of them to throw him a bone, although I don't think it was designed. He looked like the hot read on a blitz, which is what happened. Good play by BL and I was pissed to not see him in more. But then getting him playing time and the ball goes against the plan to piss him off so much he gives back money to be released.

There's always that one guy that never learned to BS with the rest of the guys. Everyone is laughing and then that one guy has to get ugly.

Lloyd was having fun, that's all.

And then there is the guy who isn't nearly intelligent enough to understand the situation nor the fact that the entire thread is a joke, and not only displays his ignorance, but the fact that he takes himself entirely too seriously.

And then there is the guy who isn't nearly intelligent enough to understand the situation nor the fact that the entire thread is a joke, and not only displays his ignorance, but the fact that he takes himself entirely too seriously.

You really do seem to be describing yourself. Loosen up Sally, Lloyd's on our team and he made the same joke most of us made. His comment was funny as hell and I bet it will be said more then a few times at practice this week.

I hope for all of us here the Lloyd proves himself and gets in graces with the coaching staff and has a great career here. We have NOTHING to gain by cutting him other than to free up a roster spot at the expense of a huge salary CAP hit. I was glad he finally caught a pass and was pleased at the ovation he received from the fans in attendance.

I just don't get it. It seriously makes no sense for the two new brand new WRs to get the nod over Lloyd when our #1 AND #2 WRs are out. Sounded like he looked very good in training camp. This simply HAS to be something personal by the coaching staff. What the hell did he do, have sex with a coach's daughter or something?

I think it is definitely personal. The coaches must have something on him that none of us know about. How could you not play the guy over Thrash. Thrash is a good player but he is needed in other areas. Also how do you play the two new recievers berfore you play B Lloyd. But all in all I love the way we played today. Everyone perfomed.

I just don't get it. It seriously makes no sense for the two new brand new WRs to get the nod over Lloyd when our #1 AND #2 WRs are out. Sounded like he looked very good in training camp. This simply HAS to be something personal by the coaching staff. What the hell did he do, have sex with a coach's daughter or something?
I think it is definitely personal. The coaches must have something on him that none of us know about. How could you not play the guy over Thrash. Thrash is a good player but he is needed in other areas. Also how do you play the two new recievers berfore you play B Lloyd. But all in all I love the way we played today. Everyone perfomed.

Its really stupid. And if we would have lost today with putting lloyd on one play then some people (including me) would have had another long week on ES pissed off

Yeah I thought that was funny coming from Lloyd. Seeing as how, both he and rogers have the same amount of catches this year... Oh but wait.. Rogers has a touchdown catch, Lloyd has squat

yeah but rogers definitely has more balls thrown to him than Lloyd.

Yeah I thought that was funny coming from Lloyd. Seeing as how, both he and rogers have the same amount of catches this year... Oh but wait.. Rogers has a touchdown catch, Lloyd has squat

Ha. I missed that but thats hilarious especially coming from Lloyd. But as I said in a previous post, I am rooting for Lloyd and hope he can become a contributor to this football team.

Lloyd is hopefully working his way back in the rotation.

I'll say it until the day he proves me wrong. This dude can be a MAJOR contributor on this team. MAJOR.

Hell, Portis said it in his last interview...he knows Brandon can be a force on offense and he wishes the coaches would play him more. Flat out, uor receivers are banged up, play the guy.

You really do seem to be describing yourself. Loosen up Sally, Lloyd's on our team and he made the same joke most of us made. His comment was funny as hell and I bet it will be said more then a few times at practice this week.

nice come back... I expected as much. Regardless my initial post was meant as humor anyway. That's why I say you're not that bright.

I hope for all of us here the Lloyd proves himself and gets in graces with the coaching staff and has a great career here. We have NOTHING to gain by cutting him other than to free up a roster spot at the expense of a huge salary CAP hit. I was glad he finally caught a pass and was pleased at the ovation he received from the fans in attendance.

Yeah, I think everyone can agree that we DO want Lloyd to Succeed. And he did take advantage of his one opportunity today and who knows Reche didnt catch anything today, might bold well for lloyd..who knows?

Lloyd will be fine once he leaves our team for one hopefully in the AFC so we dont have to face him twice a year.

Doghouse or just the front office flat taking stuff personal the kid is being shut out.

I'm watching another high priced free agent signing who was brought in and shut out right now on SNF.

Its really stupid. And if we would have lost today with putting lloyd on one play then some people (including me) would have had another long week on ES pissed off

Well said. I was going crazy wondering why he wasn't playing the whole time. I know he had an injury but he was listed as probable. And after all of the hype about his diet and pre-season preparation and attitude adjustment.... something just doesn't make sense.

He is super talented and I pray he gets in there and gets the throws and we see those superman catches he can make. I believe in him.

And mad props to Carlos! Or Yohan Covale Something or Other! I love the comradery this team has and the jokes and competition between him and Smoot! :point2sky

Did anyone else see Lloyd say to moss "he caught it!' and then both start laughing after Carlos intercepted it. lol im dying right now! :laugh:

obviously it was late when carlos got the int, but if you told me both lloyd and rogers had catches in the same game, i would have said we obviously were gonna win:)

Archived