Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B.Lloyd Moss and Rogers

BlackMagic21

All in all he is being humble and a team guy from my observations. He got one catch with 9 yards. Did you all notice how he shadowed Gibbs for atleast 1/2 of the game, so he might be in the doghouse. We know THe Redskins know how to handle high-paid players who don't produce. LOL I have faith in Lloyd that he will work his way back up the depth charts and become a threat to defenses once again.

Yeah I thought that was funny coming from Lloyd. Seeing as how, both he and rogers have the same amount of catches this year... Oh but wait.. Rogers has a touchdown catch, Lloyd has squat

lol. oh come on. I saw Lloyd in on MAYBE a couple of plays and on the one where he was thrown to he made a good play and got some nice YAC.

Yeah I thought that was funny coming from Lloyd. Seeing as how, both he and rogers have the same amount of catches this year... Oh but wait.. Rogers has a touchdown catch, Lloyd has squat

There's always that one guy that never learned to BS with the rest of the guys. Everyone is laughing and then that one guy has to get ugly.

Lloyd was having fun, that's all.

Lloyd gets no looks....christ on ice if i have to see Thrash run deep again when both El and Moss are out i'll throw up. Gibbs is a stubborn man to play Reche and Keenan over Lloyd...its totally personal.

I understand that ARE has passed him on the chart but I was pretty annoyed to see Caldwell and McCardell playing instead of Lloyd. If they want to cut him at the end of the season fine, but use him while he's here.

I understand that ARE has passed him on the chart but I was pretty annoyed to see Caldwell and McCardell playing instead of Lloyd. If they want to cut him at the end of the season fine, but use him while he's here.

McCardell made plays! More plays in 1 game than Lloyd has made in 4.

McCardell made plays! More plays in 1 game than Lloyd has made in 4.

McCardell was given the chance this game! Lloyd could have run that route and caught it. I'm not taking anything away from McCardell because he did his job today, but Lloyd was in for less plays than I can count on my hand, and caught what was thrown to him, even getting some nice YAC on that screen.

McCardell was given the chance this game! Lloyd could have run that route and caught it. I'm not taking anything away from McCardell because he did his job today, but Lloyd was in for less plays than I can count on my hand, and caught what was thrown to him, even getting some nice YAC on that screen.

How can you guys still defend this bum?

Lloyd would of stopped running hard and wouldnt have gone over the middle.

Also wouldnt have gotten down low for the ball.

He has had 1 catch thats nothing to celebrate.

Did anyone else see Lloyd say to moss "he caught it!' and then both start laughing after Carlos intercepted it. lol im dying right now! :laugh:

I didn't see that, but it's exactly what I said to my friend after I saw it. I went nuts, couldn't believe my eyes.

Lloyd would of stopped running hard and wouldnt have gone over the middle.

That is pure speculation.

Look, I'm not drinking Lloyd koolaid, but it's obvious that there are some problems between him and the coaching staff, which is why he's not getting playing time.

I too have faith in B. Lloyd. I think he is one game away from a big game. He has potential but he has got to be on the field and has to get looks. I was impressed with the team today. Hopefully, we can keep it up. I'm losing my son to the Cowboys because his other Uncles are cowboys fans. I am taking him to the cards game so hopefully he will be blown away by the experience.

Let's go SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol everyone was happy when Rogers got an INT

B.Lloyd though is a bum!

How can you call a guy a bum if he never gets time playing and doesn't get any balls thrown his way when he is in there??

I thought he made a great play with the only pass thrown his way today, could of been caught for no yards did some juking and got nine yards. Besides that, why in the world would you send Thrash on a burner deep when you got Lloyd standing right there?? Don't make no sense to me.

It was nice to see Rogers get an Int for a touchdown today also, that should unpile the monkeys on his back. It would be nice if the Carlos haters would give him some due now. In fact the secondary did a bang up job today. The D-line was great too. I saw Wilson in there and he was putting heat on Kitna after Daniels went out. Evans had a great game too. Now if we can take that intensity to Green Bay, we might just have a chance with them too.

Archived