Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

B.Lloyd Moss and Rogers

BlackMagic21

I'm confused. Has everyone who is so in love with the idea of Lloyd forgotten about the fact that he had EVERY OPPORTUNITY IN THE WORLD last year and failed miserably? He started the 1st 12 games of last year, and put up squat for numbers. He was, at the very least, the first starting WR in the Super Bowl era to score ZERO touchdowns. And 23 catches for 365 yards is the sort of thing you expect from a 4th wideout. Sam Hurd will probably have 23 catches for 365 yards. And I bet Sam Hurd will score a TD.

And yes, he's had something of a dearth of opportunities THIS season, but don't forget that we took a shot with him against Miami, a deep ball, a jump ball no less, and he quit on the route and let Daniels outplay him for the ball.

The guy is simply not a good WR. He never has been. Never in his career has he caught more than 50% of the balls thrown his way, and he generally hovers down around 40%. That's just abysmal. He doesn't run good routes, he has very inconsistent hands, and he doesn't block for nuts. He has the ability to make a spectacular play every once in a while, but it's not worth it for all the lapses in concentration, and it's certainly not worth putting up with bad attitude.

Gotta love the ovation BL got when he caught the pass. Not a sarcastic fan response, either. Fans were cheering for the guy!

I was looking for him the entire game. I only saw an 85 on the play he caught the pass. Was he in on any other plays?

Here's hoping he gets in for more plays against GB, and gets at least a couple of balls thrown his way.

We haven't seen the last of BL!

Gotta love the ovation BL got when he caught the pass. Not a sarcastic fan response, either. Fans were cheering for the guy!

I was looking for him the entire game. I only saw an 85 on the play he caught the pass. Was he in on any other plays?

Here's hoping he gets in for more plays against GB, and gets at least a couple of balls thrown his way.

We haven't seen the last of BL!

good to know FedEx had a positive reaction... i was happy as hell. we just need to put him in on more plays now

Yeah the deep throw to Thrash was pretty bad. Definitely not a deep ball kinda guy.

If you are talking about the same play I'm thinking of - Thrash ran a good route and had the defender beat, but Campbell threw it about a yard out of bounds, but Thrash still made the catch.

Can't blame Thrash for that one? Maybe you're thinking about another play, I only caught about 1/2 of the game....

I understand that ARE has passed him on the chart but I was pretty annoyed to see Caldwell and McCardell playing instead of Lloyd. If they want to cut him at the end of the season fine, but use him while he's here.

Moss has a hamstring

ARE has a hamstring

We have to play 12 more games, AND possibly the Playoffs

We will need contributions from ALL of these guys before its over.

]']Good job for Carlos' date=' but I still have faith in Lloyd. I think he can still be a good player here if he just gets the opportunities.[/quote']

In the NFL, you have to earn your opportunites and then make the most of them...especially when Gibbs is the HC. That is one thing I love about Gibbs...he doesn't look at how much money a guy is making...he looks at how much effort and determination a guy is going to give you day in and day out.

Archived