Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bush now willing to compromise on S-CHIP program

SUSkinsFan

I support bush for a number of reasons, the first of which is there would be no high schools or teachers in them without a solid economy and safety for our lives first. Your the one looking down your nose at people who need health care, meanwhile your entire life comes from a government check. Quite hilarious and hypocritical. I had no idea I was chatting with such a hypocrite, I am actually laughing now.

So tell me, does every penny our government gives you go to only things that are necessities, or have ya ever blown a few bucks on something???

I also totally disagree with and worry about a person who thinks his role in society is more effective than someone's he does not even know. I don't hoard cash. I help kids with it. One of my business principles is that every business must start itself and pay for itself, so I don't hoard thousands or millions to start each new thing. Each one starts just like the first one did, or it won't make it long term anyway I believe. It is going thru that process that the things are learned to make that venture profitable and survivve long term.

Without an economy, and in your world, every one of your student's lives is worthless, because only one out of 10,000 of them will become a teacher, cuz there aint that many teaching jobs, and it will take than many working people to provide tax monies for it anyway. Maybe your life is about money which is why you r so worried about tax money, so you can get more of it for your own check. Mine isn't about money at all.

I support bush for a number of reasons, the first of which is there would be no high schools or teachers in them without a solid economy and safety for our lives first. Your the one looking down your nose at people who need health care, meanwhile your entire life comes from a government check. Quite hilarious and hypocritical. I had no idea I was chatting with such a hypocrite, I am actually laughing now.

So tell me, does every penny our government gives you go to only things that are necessities, or have ya ever blown a few bucks on something???

I also totally disagree with and worry about a person who thinks his role in society is more effective than someone's he does not even know. I don't hoard cash. I help kids with it. One of my business principles is that every business must start itself and pay for itself, so I don't hoard thousands or millions to start each new thing. Each one starts just like the first one did, or it won't make it long term anyway I believe. It is going thru that process that the things are learned to make that venture profitable and survivve long term.

Without an economy, and in your world, every one of your student's lives is worthless, because only one out of 10,000 of them will become a teacher, cuz there aint that many teaching jobs, and it will take than many working people to provide tax monies for it anyway. Maybe your life is about money which is why you r so worried about tax money, so you can get more of it for your own check. Mine isn't about money at all.

So, teaching is not a noble profession anymore? Living off of a government check? I work for my money, man......unlike you. Nice try tossing hypocrite back at me. Stop projecting. Obviously, you have no real response to what I have to say if you are just going to repeat my words back to me. YOU are a hypocrite because you are RICH, and, therefore, MONEY means nothing to you.....hence, why do you hold such a strong position on how much money I should spend on providing health care for the poor? Like I said......go fishing on that nice big boat of yours, and pretend that you did your good deed for the day. Why don't you give ALL of the money that you don't need to survive to healthcare for the poor. That is about the ONLY way you do not look like a hypocrite in this thread.

You sit on your *** every day. What role in society do you fill aside from that?

Hold your fingers, Bub. I am about done with you on this issue. I can only explain your hypocrisy to you so many times. Also, I can only talk to someone who claims to be a 'Bush lover' for so long. If you cannot see the light here you need to be done with this as well. Enjoy your life......and your endless supply of money. But, while you are surfing on the beaches of Puerto Rico, you would do well to realize that taking on 'pet' causes such as this one just allows others to see you for the hypocrite that you are.

I do have one last question though. Why do you think it is no surprise that RICH people support GWB? Answer honestly....

Well, I provide jobs and small business opurtunities that provide for families and aid economies that need it badly, so people don't die from needing a shot that costs 70 cents. I provide business ideas that others can run with and many people can be supported from. You know, so tax revenues can be generated to pay your check so you can buy more cigarrettes.

Our soccer league doesn't have a website, I took down the concert and activities website because I want to redo it better and line up more corporate sponsors for it first, and the other things are simply things we give time or money or both to. So cannot help you with the website hopes bro. Typically I only use websites I advertise to people such as yourslef for market and competition research. One way to find out who and what the players in an industry r like, is to put up a site for the products or services they sell and watch and take notes. It is sort of like scouting the other team. You can use the info to form your game strategy.(business plan)

What makes you think I sit on my ass every day? In fact I do believe everyone including yourself sits on their ass multiple times daily. Right now however, my right leg is broken (snapped fibula) from falling off of a roof where I was helping a gentleman come up with a solution for A/C and air quality for his kid who has asthma very badly. I also did not and will not sue him as you obviously would. Due to the broken leg you are correct, I AM SITTING ON MY ASS ALL DAY!!!! SO IT IS A BIT TIRED< WILL YA GET OFF IT NOW?????

Sarge- They r gonna genk us for tax money anyway, it is and always has been the way of the ruling class and the powerful law despots. If some of it goes to help the situations of families, I am all for it. Better than the politicians and lawyers and ultra rich just finding another excuse to hike rates and stealing 100% of it like the demos dream of doing. At least this way there will be some small measure of accountability for the spending and a decent purpose for it. I would rather help a kid than pay for another one of Hillary's or Al Gore's hairdos.

Well, I provide jobs and small business opurtunities that provide for families and aid economies that need it badly, so people don't die from needing a shot that costs 70 cents. I provide business ideas that others can run with and many people can be supported from. You know, so tax revenues can be generated to pay your check so you can buy more cigarrettes.

Our soccer league doesn't have a website, I took down the concert and activities website because I want to redo it better and line up more corporate sponsors for it first, and the other things are simply things we give time or money or both to. So cannot help you with the website hopes bro. Typically I only use websites I advertise to people such as yourslef for market and competition research. One way to find out who and what the players in an industry r like, is to put up a site for the products or services they sell and watch and take notes. It is sort of like scouting the other team. You can use the info to form your game strategy.(business plan)

What makes you think I sit on my ass every day? In fact I do believe everyone including yourself sits on their ass multiple times daily. Right now however, my right leg is broken (snapped fibula) from falling off of a roof where I was helping a gentleman come up with a solution for A/C and air quality for his kid who has asthma very badly. I also did not and will not sue him as you obviously would. Due to the broken leg you are correct, I AM SITTING ON MY ASS ALL DAY!!!! SO IT IS A BIT TIRED< WILL YA GET OFF IT NOW?????

Sarge- They r gonna genk us for tax money anyway, it is and always has been the way of the ruling class and the powerful law despots. If some of it goes to help the situations of families, I am all for it. Better than the politicians and lawyers and ultra rich just finding another excuse to hike rates and stealing 100% of it like the demos dream of doing. At least this way there will be some small measure of accountability for the spending and a decent purpose for it. I would rather help a kid than pay for another one of Hillary's or Al Gore's hairdos.

Actually, I don't smoke. But, it does not surprise me that you support big tobacco (GWB Lover). :D Very convenient about the website info......I do recall you saying I should run a search (b/c I'm 'Mr. Educated'). Honestly, the longer I talk to you, the less I believe what you are saying. I am going to bug out now, so this can end as gracefully as possible....

ON the GWB question, the ultra rich are actually democrats oh misinformed teacher of others. Perhaps you should research Walmart, Spring's Industries, Dupont, Ford, Chevron, etc etc. and see how they vote......

It is the class of rich but less wealthy individuals who see the evil of those corporations. Having been smart enuf to jockey themselves into a position business wise to encounter them in such a manner, that it makes them acutely aware of how inherently deceitful and evil they are nd how they abuse issues and propaganda tecchniques to lure the lower iq's in. Which is why you personally may encounter more people you despise as rich who vote republican, but hold the values democrats claim to. It is because they are both in a position to and smart enough to see through the deceits and work of the truly ultra rich.

A person who cannot even receive or follow through with basic advertising instructions to become successful themselves, really probably does not have a high enough iq to see through them anyway.

How can you be democrat and be against helping poor kids get health care??? Aren't you sort of fighting your platform's constant pleas?????

So now you are saying that it is the poorer people who need consideration???? Isn't that the point of the policy????? You sir, are the hypocrite and rather a liar.

If a cigarrette tax means you won't be able to provide for your kids and household adequately, then perhaps the government should take them away from you as you suggested for others.......

ON the GWB question, the ultra rich are actually democrats oh misinformed teacher of others. Perhaps you should research Walmart, Spring's Industries, Dupont, Ford, Chevron, etc etc. and see how they vote......

It is the class of rich but less wealthy individuals who see the evil of those corporations. Having been smart enuf to jockey themselves into a position business wise to encounter them in such a manner, that it makes them acutely aware of how inherently deceitful and evil they are nd how they abuse issues and propaganda tecchniques to lure the lower iq's in. Which is why you personally may encounter more people you despise as rich who vote republican, but hold the values democrats claim to. It is because they are both in a position to and smart enough to see through the deceits and work of the truly ultra rich.

A person who cannot even receive or follow through with basic advertising instructions to become successful themselves, really probably does not have a high enough iq to see through them anyway.

How can you be democrat and be against helping poor kids get health care??? Aren't you sort of fighting your platform's constant pleas?????

So now you are saying that it is the poorer people who need consideration???? Isn't that the point of the policy????? You sir, are the hypocrite and rather a liar.

If a cigarrette tax means you won't be able to provide for your kids and household adequately, then perhaps the government should take them away from you as you suggested for others.......

Wow, man....you really are deluded. I know you support big tobacco, you already said this. No need to keep pressing that one, it does not make you look very smart. Speaking of IQs.......I can tell by how you write, you should not even mention it. Yours is not so high. I am absolutely NOT a democrat NOR republican.....so you can't pin the view of either party on me. You're getting pretty upset about all of this. Clearly I have hit a nerve. Just let it go......I will do the same. I don't want you to have a heart attack only four years into your early retirement. BTW, all that talk of evil and deceitful politicians.....read the news......your man GWB is described that way almost daily, not just in the US, but all around the globe. Nothing more for you here, go take a midnight cruise and calm yourself, captain.

Your just a prick, I dont support tobacco at all. Is being an irritating prick your only real skill, or can you sit on your hands and masturbate too???

I've never tried. But, I would bet with all of your spare time you might have that down. lol. :laugh:

I said to run a search on what a PDG is.

Ok.....since you're so proud of it, I ran a search.....

PDG is an initialism that can mean:

1. * Phuongdong Garment Joint Stock Company

2. * Président(e)-directeur(-trice) générale, the French term for CEO.

3. * Parti Démocratique de Guinée

4. * the IATA airport code for Minangkabau International Airport in Padang, Indonesia

5. * Particle Data Group

6. * Professional Development Guide, A pamphlet used by the US Air Force. [1]

7. * Program Dependency Graph

8. * Pretty Damn Good

9. * Permanent Downhole Gauge, in the oil & gas industry

Judging by what you said about yourself, I would guess #2. But, I don't think you are french (Bush Lover), and after speaking with you for a while I'm thinking #9, 'Permanent Downhole Gauge'. And, I will wager 200, Alex. :laugh:

I feel sad that kids are being taught and shaped by scum like yourself. I dont think you have any nobility to offer them. So sad to see such an honorable profession corrupted by lying, deceitful scum such as yourself.

Whos scum? You're the one calling names, and making inappropriate sexual references.

this is better then a heavyweight prize fight

Nah,there are some big swings going on, but the technique and discipline is wanting. Anytime you start hearing words like "scum" You know that one of the fighters is on the ropes and just desperately throwing heymakers hoping for a knock out. Name calling generally means the combatants gone down for the count.

On the off topic side of being on topic... I wonder if this will turn out to be the number two issue of the upcoming election. Number 1 is still clearly Iraq, but Number 2 very well may be Health Care and the degree of government support or interference (depending on whether you prefer red balloons or blue balloons at your child's birthday party)

Which costs more:

Providing children with health care so that they can get yearly doctor visits, and treat problems at early stages that might develop early in their lives.

OR

Allow a large number of children to go without health insurance (by no fault of their own) and have them go through expensive medical procedures that cost tax payers huge amounts of money down the line.

Duckus, if it was restricted to preventive or basic care I would not object.

In fact I would support making such available to every citizen by establishing clinics and loosening the stranglehold Dr's and pharmaceutical co's have on providing it.

This would provide the most good for the least cost,w/o the waste ,fraud and abuse that is currently happening.

Archived