Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC Blog: Coach Joe Is On The Warpath/Moss Doubtful (Merged)

arkowi

Practice is meaningless. On the field, Gibbs goes into his shell like a turtle. What a puff piece ... JLC has that nsaty habit of using a ton of words to signify nothing. How much longer do we have to put up with both Gibbs and JLC? Arguuuuuuuaaaaaahhhh.
Go look at it on redskins.com, then come talk to us.

Joe has put him self in position to take all the blame...and he does w/out fail...and he is taking super heat now and he is scared for this season...scared about how it will feel if we lose to the Lions...maybe DS showed him some fire Gibbs he's to old threads from this website...

Joe has earned enough equity by being fair and upstanding (despite JLC's attempts to tear him down) to start taking anybody to task that gets in his way of building this franchise up. Go get 'em Joe!

P.S. From the latest GW interview I think Gregg Williams is an egotistical cancer in this organization. He takes the glory and blames the players.

I love this about him sounds great that he is getting tired of losing and wants to start winning!!! Come on Gibbs kick some ass and open up the offense!!!

Hell yeah!! That media session on Redskins.com was awesome, love seeing Gibbs fired up. Enough of the cliche crap we see every week. Coach is showing his emotions and hopefully that passes on th the players. I for one think Gibbs is getting sick of the bums on this team....(cough, cough, Lloyd, cough) and he's showing he isn't gonna tolerate this BS any longer. If your'e not going to give your all to help this team win, and you just show up to collect your paycheck, then be gone with you. That session got me fired up, HAIL!!

I just wonder what made him so upset. Was it the team? Some of his assistants? Danny? He's not happy with someone.

I don't know what could have him so frustrated. I just don't know if it's good or bad. I do know most coaches are in a good mood after a good week of practice and when things are going their way.

I don't know. I don't like it. When we went on our streak to end 05, he seemed happy enough. When we aren't playing well is when he gets testy, IMO.

the bigger question ia how much longer do we have to put up with you?
:laugh: Greg is a freaking nut, one hour he is telling us how we are going to destroy the Lions and the next hour he is saying the Lions will kill us, and the hour after that he is saying we need to trade everyone on the team.....:doh:

I just wonder what made him so upset. Was it the team? Some of his assistants? Danny? He's not happy with someone.

I don't know what could have him so frustrated. I just don't know if it's good or bad. I do know most coaches are in a good mood after a good week of practice and when things are going their way.

I don't know. I don't like it. When we went on our streak to end 05, he seemed happy enough. When we aren't playing well is when he gets testy, IMO.

That's not true. I'll tell you the last time he got really testy. It's when we were about to play the 49ers and everybody was talking about how bad they were and how we should easily be able to handle them. Gibbs got really pissed about that talk. Then we preceded to blow them out.

I remember a glint Gibbs used to get in his eye before some games, and you knew they were going to crush someone.

For the life of me, I don't remember any "glints" in Gibbs' eyes before blowouts lol :laugh:...

But damn, was Gibbs ****ing TENSE during that interview...if he was even MORE intense to the players during practice and behind closed doors, the Lions are gonna get killed...

For the life of me, I don't remember any "glints" in Gibbs' eyes before blowouts lol :laugh:...

But damn, was Gibbs ****ing TENSE during that interview...if he was even MORE intense to the players during practice and behind closed doors, the Lions are gonna get killed...

When I was a little kid, my Dad used to say to me, look at Gibbs, look at the glint, they are going to win on Sunday. He didn't say it all the time, but I never remember him once being wrong. I've been looking for that look ever since. It's a very, very, intense determined look.

I have a feeling a lot of this stems from the media basically making fun of Joe for mistakeningly saying Portis had tendonitis again earlier this week. You get the feeling he's getting tired of these media types basically calling him a lost grandpa every week. If he can bring that intensity to the locker room before the game, I wouldn't wanna be the Lions.

The last thing the guys want to deal with is POed Coach Gibbs! Remember last season when Gibbs got pissed? Our guys suddenly got their heads out of their behinds and started playing football. I think we're going to see a focused squad out there on Sunday!

:cheers:

JG is getting back to the his mental form of the early 80's. Good to see. I think, after 3 years he is tired of not seeing a team that he has had 3 years to put together not compete like it is capable of doing. This is probably the best video I have seem from JG since his return. Let's roll.

Archived