Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd: Could He Be Any Worse? (And other complaints merge)

UltimateSkins

Good God will you all give it a rest? A gazillion threads bashing a guy who isn't even playing. Yes he caught 2 in preseason, one of them a TD and since then has hardly even seen the field and has had maybe a couple of balls thrown to him in 3 games. Let him get some actual playing time before you decide he is the worst player ever. Last year he hardly had the ball thrown to him since we almost never threw over 10 yards. I'm not saying he is great, I'm just saying we don't know. He obviously does have talent. If he comes out vs the Lions, gets plenty of passes thrown to him, and stinks the joint up then fine, maybe he does suck and we move on. If he lights it up two great things will come of it. 1) We will know that we have another quality receiver and 2) These threads MIGHT finally stop.

So the experiment should cost 27 million and six years. If this guy gets the deal it is his opportunity to make plays. I mean, if he could get open every other down dont you think J. Campbell would find him.

People say we dont throw to him. I think that is garbage. Open receivers get the ball, not the other way around.

27 million. How may lives you have to live to working your ass off to get that. Great he will have it in 4 more years.

Well, just when you thought folks couldn't find something else to complain about the man, they prove you wrong. Okay. What the hell. Let him have it here folks. The Redskins 2007, undisputed ES whipping boy. :)

So the experiment should cost 27 million and six years. If this guy gets the deal it is his opportunity to make plays. I mean, if he could get open every other down dont you think J. Campbell would find him.

People say we dont throw to him. I think that is garbage. Open receivers get the ball, not the other way around.

27 million. How may lives you have to live to working your ass off to get that. Great he will have it in 4 more years.

Actually he is wide open on almost every single down. The only problem is that he is open on the sidelines. How can you try and fault him for not getting open this year when he gets in maybe 2 plays per game? Yes he cost a bunch of money. So put him in there. We were hearing great things about him during training camp (when Saunders seemed to actually have complete control of the offense). He was in a bunch and made a ton of catches. Then the regular season rolls around and he is a ghost.

And no it isn't garbage. Ask some people who went to the games last year when Brunell was starting how many times Lloyd was open one on one downfield but we just dumped it off instead. He got open but we had a QB in there who couldn't stretch the field with much accuracy, and by the time JC came in he seemed to already sort of be in the doghouse.

Actually he is wide open on almost every single down. The only problem is that he is open on the sidelines. How can you try and fault him for not getting open this year when he gets in maybe 2 plays per game? Yes he cost a bunch of money. So put him in there. We were hearing great things about him during training camp (when Saunders seemed to actually have complete control of the offense). He was in a bunch and made a ton of catches. Then the regular season rolls around and he is a ghost.

And no it isn't garbage. Ask some people who went to the games last year when Brunell was starting how many times Lloyd was open one on one downfield but we just dumped it off instead. He got open but we had a QB in there who couldn't stretch the field with much accuracy, and by the time JC came in he seemed to already sort of be in the doghouse.

this guys got it on lockdown. take out your hate for lloyd and how he hasnt done anything and listen to waht this guys saying because me giving in my 2 cents would be the same thing he's saying.

lloyd was open sometimes last year and made some good catches. most of you guys probably dont remember because..well it was last season over a year ago.

i do, ive watched highlights from the games from last season (its all i do in my downtime, counting down to gameday). go back and watch them, hes made good, sometimes critical catches, or alot of the time, catches that have set up td's for moss/ARE. he is also a great blocker

this guys got it on lockdown. take out your hate for lloyd and how he hasnt done anything and listen to waht this guys saying because me giving in my 2 cents would be the same thing he's saying.

lloyd was open sometimes last year and made some good catches. most of you guys probably dont remember because..well it was last season over a year ago.

i do, ive watched highlights from the games from last season (its all i do in my downtime, counting down to gameday). go back and watch them, hes made good, sometimes critical catches, or alot of the time, catches that have set up td's for moss/ARE. he is also a great blocker

but how many balls has he dropped? Do those make your highlight reels? What about when he gives up on plays? I know one play against Miami that made their highlight reel where he gave up! :doh:

Archived