Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd: Could He Be Any Worse? (And other complaints merge)

UltimateSkins

I'll take Lloyd over TO any day of the week.

Have to agree. Lloyd's character issues are minor compared to TO's and he still got benched. You think TO wouldn't get some "time off" for being 10 times the douche that Brandon may be? And how do you think he would handle that? Or handle not getting tons of passes thrown his way? A hell of alot worse than Lloyd is handling it, which is pretty well. I'm not convinced at all that Lloyd sucks, but I am convinced he is in Gibbs' dog house for some reason. I doubt it is Saunders because Saunders had him involved a ton in a training camp and he was producing.

[quote=And to think, I actually believed in him. ***hole.

If you feel like that (and so do I), imagine how the coaches feel. What a waste!! This guy has so much talent potential and he won't live up to it--ever. It's a damn shame. But it's time to cut the cord and let him go.

Brandon Lloyd's chins hurt because he clipped over his wallet while going to turn on his PS3 to play more Halo 3.

I am sure he did not get hurt in practice because he is 6th string.

Lloyd may as well wear a burglar outfit and a ski mask on sunday because he is stealing those checks from the Skins.

I'm assuming you've never played Halo 3?

I'm also assuming you don't know much about the difference between the Xbox 360 and PS3. :silly:

As for Lloyd... I definitely want him to succeed, but he definitely has to suck it up a bit more than that to do it. When I heard the whole "he got kicked" thing I must admit I felt ashamed for him.

Come on Brandon. Get it together man. We all want you to help this team!

At least I hope we do. Some of the things that are said here definitely make you think differently.

Brandon Lloyd's chins hurt because he clipped over his wallet while going to turn on his PS3 to play more Halo 3.

I am sure he did not get hurt in practice because he is 6th string.

Lloyd may as well wear a burglar outfit and a ski mask on sunday because he is stealing those checks from the Skins.

How clever.

I think anyone here who has played sports knows that a hard hit in the shin hurts like hell. Doesn't matter if you're a pro athlete or occasional pickup basketball player...that bone and the nerves there have very little to protect them. Basically just skin. Sure you could keep practicing through the pain but is it really worth aggravating it when you have a few more days to practice before the upcoming game?

Obviously none of us know exactly what happened or how hard he was hit. I'm just saying, I wouldn't freak out about it and start calling him a pansy.

I think Brandon wants to be a rapper first, football player second. I don't think he cares about not playing. He's getting some serious funding for his rap career....and he needs it because his albums won't put food on his table. He'll ride it out as long as he can and then move on to the studio.

I don't understand how anyone could defend him. I really don't. I've read a few of these threads where Lloyd's made out to be the oppressed WR or he's not given the chance.....

My belief is that If Lloyd wanted on the field and chose to be a part of this team - he would be. We need him - he ain't there.

Wonder if B Lloyd is going to go as a WR for Halloween this year? Probably a bit of a stretch for him. He's an offensive Archuleta.

]']How do you know it wasn't a former soccer player dressed up as a construction guy that kicked him? That leg strength plus steel toe boots would make me miss the season.

Or maybe it was a horse that kicked him. There are horses in Ashburn. I used to live there, and I saw some. Big ones. And they had gang colors on.

THIS JUST IN -

Stephen Hawking has offered to buy out Brandon Lloyd's contract in order to study super-massive black holes and other things such as Brandon that suck on a truly astronomical scale.

Hawking would be more productive than Lloyd, any way we can trade?

Perhaps if we use more than 1 or maybe 2 WR sets this weekend we'll get to see if he actually sucks or if he just irritated the wrong person. Either way, all the hate for a guy who isn't even playing is rather odd.

Actually, I think the fact that he isn't playing is a major reason for the "hate" for the man. Though I do agree that it is still a little odd.

Hmmm. Let's see. He could be doing situps in his driveway in front of the media, or back-stabbing the starting QB or poisoning the locker room.

Well, 2 out of 3 of those he's not doing. Not sure about the poison pill scenario.

well the Wr doing those things is also doing other greats things where he is at right now ... wish we had that =\

Archived