Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd: Could He Be Any Worse? (And other complaints merge)

UltimateSkins

I'll take Lloyd over TO any day of the week.

this is by far the dumbest thing ive read on this site ever. and i do mean ever.

youd take a guy who had the worst season for a 2nd WR in history last year, and has 0 catches this year, over a guy who led the league in touchdowns last year, and constantly produces (let alone will probably contend for a hall of fame spot). wow.

I can't hate him any more than the mgmt that brought him on board in the first place (ok, I can dislike him more but we should have known what we were getting before we parted with 2! draft picks to bring this malcontent to D.C.).

Solution? I would use him in some 5 yard slant plays against Detroit, see how he feels when we "involve" him in the offense that way. What a candy a** this guy is.

please tell me youre not talking about the miami game

He's talking about back when Lloyd played for San Fran...and the QB threw him the ball when he wasn't paying attention, just so happens when he turns around, the ball is about to hit him in the head...so he ducks. That's just reaction, by the time he saw the ball, it would have been wayyyy too late to adjust to make a catch.

Guest RideorDieChic

Fret not.

Sunday, yes, this Sunday I have a feeling B Lloyd is going to step up to the challenge and out perform every WR including Tana Man

at rapping in the locker room....:silly:

I'm usually one to stick up for any player on the skins but this whole Lloyd thing is just ridiculous...i wish i knew how much we would suffer if we were to cut him right now, sometimes i wish i could just break his legs so we could put him on the IR

I'm usually one to stick up for any player on the skins but this whole Lloyd thing is just ridiculous...i wish i knew how much we would suffer if we were to cut him right now, sometimes i wish i could just break his legs so we could put him on the IR

the way people on here talk, its just a matter of time before someone does....

im really torn on what to believe. you see him in interviews and he always seems like such a good, enjoyable guy. you here CP sing his praises all the time. youve seen him make catches in SF. youve seen him make a couple nice catches here..... then you see how the team is treating him. something just doesnt make sense. we have not given him a legitamite shot, so we cant write him off as talentless.... i am one of the few that really hope he can get in the game this weekend

BL had a bad rep around the league before we even acquired him, and it's been reported that many of the players acknowledged his cancerous ways even last year.

He was nothing special in SF, either. He mad a few circus catches that made Sports Center.

That's about it.

Not even close to being worth a 3rd and 4th rounder.

If we could trade him for a bag of footballs we'd be getting a steal.

He's talking about back when Lloyd played for San Fran...and the QB threw him the ball when he wasn't paying attention, just so happens when he turns around, the ball is about to hit him in the head...so he ducks. That's just reaction, by the time he saw the ball, it would have been wayyyy too late to adjust to make a catch.

No way, he was looking for a second, he just didn't want the ball.

I hope he gets in the game and plays like he's on fire. I am not thrilled with the guy, however I still hope he gets in and plays well. I want ALL the skins to play well if their number is called, yes even Boo .. errr Brunell.

At the end of the day I just want to see a W and dont care if the cheerleaders were put in on punt returns as long as they did well.

Nothing against Thrash. But, you start your two best WR's if you can. If Moss is hurt, then Lloyd is of starting talent.

After the Lavar/Arch situation. I just am weary of who to believe anymore.

Either our scouting, front office, or coaches suck here. Its happened twice now in two years.

C'mon guys he has a bruised shin he couldn't practice yesterday...you are way too hard on him he has a future outside football why would he risk it all by practicing on a bruised shin...we all know a bruised shin can lead to a possible contusion if not taken care of early so cut the guy some slack jeez.

(end sarcasm)

what a freakin clown...

Archived