Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Overlooking the Obvious

USS Redskins

For all of you "Football Experts" out there - arent you overlooking the GLARING obvious problem from Sundays loss?

The Throwback uniforms.... they were a JINX!

SkinsThrowback.jpg

This is a joke, of course, but we all know how superstitious ball players are... what are the odds that these uniforms are worn again?

Probably about as much as this offense putting up 30+ pts this season.

I love the Spear helmets... but yes, I see them as the Spurrier Uniforms and there is a taint on those......

I actually didnt mind the 75th uni's. They were much better than the Eagles 75th.. they looked like a 3rd graders art project gone wrong.

Is there actually an pics of the Eagles throw back uni's because I was listening to Mike and Mike in the morning and they were bashing the Eagles for wearing them????

]']Personally' date=' i say we keep the jerseys themselves, and drop the helmet and pants. use those instead of the reg. whites.[/quote']

Drop the pants? I suppose we would get a few more female Skins fans turning up at home games! ;)

I have to say the anniversary unis are better than some of the other teams choices, I mean the Eagles! Who the hell picked those? No wonder they banged 50+ on the board, the Lions defence was probably suffering a temp loss of vision!

Archived