Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Injuries are piling up

skinsn24

For some reason when i copied and pasted this article it acted really strange.

Griffin has a torn miniscus.

Rocky has 2 pinched nerves, one in each shoulder

Moss has a groin and wouldnt be able to play this week.

Washington suffered a setback and has a larger brace.

For some reason when i copied and pasted this article it acted really strange.

Griffin has a torn miniscus.

Rocky has 2 pinched nerves, one in each shoulder

Moss has a groin and wouldnt be able to play this week.

Washington suffered a setback and has a larger brace.

Four of the most important players on the team. Awesome

It is very true we have alot of injuries, but this is football, injuries are bound to happen and they are not an excuse but can be a possible reason.

The only position in football i think an injury cannot happen at is QB because every other position should have depth on a good team.

Ouch. Losing Moss would be a huge concern, but a strain should heal up fully in two weeks. The pinched nerve should heal up OK...but that tear in Griffin's knee worries me. :(

Moss is not the solid performer he was 2 years ago and I am wondering if he ever will be that guy again. He has dropped more than a handful of passes that were every bit catchable , sure he got overthrown a couple of times. Still I think there is cause for concern there. And how come Lloyd never got any chances at all. He may be alot better than we know , how could we , he never gets a chance. And what of Chris Wilson , how come he doesn't get any real playing time??

Moss is not the solid performer he was 2 years ago and I am wondering if he ever will be that guy again. He has dropped more than a handful of passes that were every bit catchable , sure he got overthrown a couple of times. Still I think there is cause for concern there. And how come Lloyd never got any chances at all. He may be alot better than we know , how could we , he never gets a chance. And what of Chris Wilson , how come he doesn't get any real playing time??

thats because moss was a sleeper 2 years ago. now defenses are aware of the threat that he poses, so they focus on him more now. now that we have a legit #2 things will continue to open up for santana. and hes just getting his drop out of the way early, so he can dominate down the stretch :)

For so early in the season, we have seen more than the average number of season ending injuries, all over the league.

Some teams are fine....as long as a certain player or one of two players doesn't get hurt, it's all okay.

The Redskins, and their lack of depth, and the lack of an identity on offense that is threatening...Well, it seems we have about 15 players, that if we lost any one of them...our season would be doomed.

Archived