Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants fan left bloodied

skinsfan4221977

I can't stand the attitudes of some here. "it's football, these things are expected. Get over it or don't go." So, we aren't supposed to expect adults to walk above moronic acts? I thought respect is one basic thing we're supposed to learn when we're 3-4 years old.

This board is connected to the team's .com. Maybe Snyder would actuallyread this stuff and get an idea to hire a ton of security. Also they should ban anyone who catches charges for assault, fighting, etc. 12 months for first offense. Lifetime ban if they do it again.

I can't stand the attitudes of some here. "it's football, these things are expected. Get over it or don't go." So, we aren't supposed to expect adults to walk above moronic acts? I thought respect is one basic thing we're supposed to learn when we're 3-4 years old.

This board is connected to the team's .com. Maybe Snyder would actuallyread this stuff and get an idea to hire a ton of security. Also they should ban anyone who catches charges for assault, fighting, etc. 12 months for first offense. Lifetime ban if they do it again.

Some of us, myself included, are defending, the cussing and heavy drinking. I don't think anyone is defending the fighting. I will say that it is one of those things that we would prefer it not to happen, but it does.

Some of us, myself included, are defending, the cussing and heavy drinking. I don't think anyone is defending the fighting. I will say that it is one of those things that we would prefer it not to happen, but it does.

The problem is that the alcohol and the fighting go hand in hand in some fans eyes. Why get so drunk that you have lost your mind and all moral fiber goes out the window?

In the past ten years I have watched this fan base turn into a bunch of worthless fair weather fans that feel that because they paid the price for admission, they have a right to act like classless A-holes. (This does not apply to everyone mind you, but this is happening entirely to frequently)

This is unacceptable. I don't take my young daughters to the games (maybe pre-season). I have taken my son (16) to many games and he has seen this behavior first hand. It is truly a sad state of affairs.

This really makes me wonder if I should just forget about trying to take my family to our first game.

I'd like to think the experience would be all I thought it would be but after reading this thread and a few others along the same lines, I'm very much leaning towards staying home. :(

Some people are idiots. It is a GAME, people seem to forget this. There is a lot more to life than was happens on Sunday. I just don't get how people are willing to fight over a team who you don't actually know, will never get to know, or have any effect over the game. Sure I love the Redskins, will scream at the top of my lungs and get mad when we play bad - but by the next day I move on with my life and realize it is a sport.

A loss like the one yesterday still takes me a day or two to get over. Going tinto the bye week like that is going to be brutal. I guess I can follow my Mets a little more closely now. Yeah October Fall Ball! :gaintsuck

This really makes me wonder if I should just forget about trying to take my family to our first game.

I'd like to think the experience would be all I thought it would be but after reading this thread and a few others along the same lines, I'm very much leaning towards staying home. :(

Where are you sitting?

I have taken my son to many games. We don't tailgate (We go early, watch warm ups, go to the stadium store) and sit in the club section. Never had a problem.

i saw ugly things too........a grandma getting pushed over by a drunken f***ing idiot of a skins fan who wasn't watching where he was going.........two brawls in the parking lot.....a fight in the concourse.

At the giants game two years ago my friend (who, yes is a giants fan) got tackled from behind in the parking lot for absolutely no reason other than alcohol.

Chill the F out people.

Up in 410, we had one Giants fan who was mouthing off all game. When the game was over, he was still talking (mistake number 1) and one or two Skins fans just blew up. They got in his face and told him they would "stomp the crap" (cleaned up for the board) out of him if he didn't shut up. Well, the guy made the smart move and shut up. Of course, as soon as they left, he started right back up again, which makes him a wuss. The whole section started ragging on him after that. I don't agree with what the Skins fans did, but if you're not going to talk while they're daring you too, don't start again after they leave.

Also, I heard from another ES guy (in a Penn State hat) that some Giants fan took a swing at a Skins fan and wound up getting tossed three or four rows down his section and getting a nasty cut under his eye. Didn't see it happen, maybe someone else can confirm this one.

Lastly, the security is a joke, at least the stadium folks. When the incident I mentioned in the first paragraph was happening, they surrounded the area and held up yellow cards with an S on them. I'm assuming others have seen these cards. This was after the game was over...I didn't see a single cop anywhere. I yelled at one of the guys that he might want to try a red card, and he laughed and threw his card in the air like a paper airplane. So it's good to see how much they care about their jobs.

I noticed at least three fights in the lower bowl sections below us, possible four. I hope my brother in law knows what he's getting into since he's coming to the Eagles game.

i saw they guy in question. he was bleeding from the top of his head, looked like he hit it on the ground when he fell.

luckily, when i was walking by the guy (he had to be almost 60) three cops were running into the section and EMT's were helping him.

i will never go to fedex again. period. **** that owner. it was almost sad that they announced all the out of town scores instead of showing them.

No Way! You must go to the game! Nothing should stop you.

The only advice I have for you if you go to the game is to not act like you are watching it at home on your couch.

Get into the game! That is why you went anyway, huh? Plus I bet your kids will get a kick out a Dad the pumped up skins fan. Somethings gotta make ya crazy right? HAHA

Maybe take them to the Cardinals or Bills games? I would expect the atmosphere to be less tense for those games.

Where are you sitting?

I have taken my son to many games. We don't tailgate (We go early, watch warm ups, go to the stadium store) and sit in the club section. Never had a problem.

how much are club seats? I would like to go again, but don't want to expose my kids to grownups who act like idiots

Every moron who gets busted for trying to start a fight or beats someone up should be forced to go to philly and watch a game by themselves in a redskins jersey

how much are club seats? I would like to go again, but don't want to expose my kids to grownups who act like idiots

Every moron who gets busted for trying to start a fight or beats someone up should be forced to go to philly and watch a game by themselves in a redskins jersey

Club seats usually run for about 250 face, and many ES members on here will sell them to you for face

Thats where I get my club seats

I have never had trouble in the club section except for some trash talking with opposing fans, but at the end we can high five each other and say good game

I haven't had trouble in the lower bowl either, and I have sat around Ravens, Cowboys and Giants fans

I have sat in the 400 section twice, once for the playoff game in 2000 and last year for a quarter against Jacksonville. It is a different world up there

I've only been to 3 skins games, that includes yesterdays game. The 1st 2 games I attended were wins for the skins. This may sound like a dumb question, but are fist fights a common occurrence when the skins loose? I've seen some skins fans rough up some opponents fans when the skins have won.

Archived