Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants fan left bloodied

skinsfan4221977

This really makes me wonder if I should just forget about trying to take my family to our first game.

I'd like to think the experience would be all I thought it would be but after reading this thread and a few others along the same lines, I'm very much leaning towards staying home. :(

I'd encourage you to still take them. Most of the stadium areas are fine (trash talkng and the like going on, but no fights). Yes, you might have the bad luck to be around drunken idiots, but that could happen anywhere. The odds are that you'll be fine.
Ridiculous. No reason to behave like that. I am going to the game in Tampa Bay on Nov. 25th and I seriously hope their fans behave themselves. Its okay to trash talk and what not but violence is taking it too far. The only violence should be taking place is on the football field where both teams are fighting their hearts out. ALL NFL fans need to behave themselves at games.
I went to the TB playoff game and was treated fine by the Tampa fans. Yeah, there was some trash talk and some complaints that a TB fan sold tickets to the "enemy" but all in all they were fine and they respected that I'd traveled down for the game from VA.

Now contrast that to the absolutely evil Seattle fans who make Philly fans look like priests! Totally vile people out there. When Seattle played Pittsburg in the SB, I rooted for the Steelers as if they were the Skins due to my hatred for Seattle fans! Disgusting people. :kungfu:

:seahawksu

Archived