Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Halloween costume ideas

Stricknn

A friend and I dressed up as Northern Alliance soldiers a few years ago for Halloween. (I have a couple of those Afghan caps that they wear...) But everyone kept mistaking us for Contras, so I guess we weren't too successful in our efforts, nor controversial.

OK, Halloween is approaching. Who's got some funny or controversial ideas for a costume? Let's hear 'em!

:gaintsuck

Btw, I'll be in Boston for the Skins game that weekend so I gotta show them our sense of humor down here in D.C.!:cheers:

Single, as a couple, or a larger group?

Last year I dressed up as a Mormon. I had the entire outfit, the black pants, white short sleeve shirt, short black tie, and bicycle helmet. I can not tell you how many compliments I got that night. Everyone absolutely loved it I came in second place in a contest I was very close to winning. It was seriously the best costume ever I am not sure if I am going to be able to top it.

Last year I dressed up as a Mormon. I had the entire outfit, the black pants, white short sleeve shirt, short black tie, and bicycle helmet. I can not tell you how many compliments I got that night. Everyone absolutely loved it I came in second place in a contest I was very close to winning. It was seriously the best costume ever I am not sure if I am going to be able to top it.

I wouldn't have let you in.

I'm willing to bet there will be a thousand people doing the "dick in a box" costume. It would be a great idea if not for the fact that it will be overdone.

My personal pick is to go as Will Farrell from the "Wake up and Smile" SNL sketch. All you need is a pair of khakis, a little blood in the corner of your mouth, and a big hand shaped ink splotch on your chest. Run around screaming "The order of the hand shall rule!!!" and you should be good to go.

I went to wall mart and baught two of those egg crate foam things you put on your matress. Put the egg crate side in to each other and draw a real tree air freshener on the top, cut it out, glue the edges, make a place for your head and arms, paint it green. (dont forget the little string at the top) This costume won me a first prize at a big party one time. People will die when you walk in.:laugh:

I have had 1 classic halloween outfit that has been copied by my friends many times.

I took a long piece of fabric, about 6 foot by 1 foot, wrapped it around me like a sash and tied a huge bow in the front. I then made a large gift tag and put attached it to the bow.

The Gift tag read- To: Women (next line down)From: God

Archived