Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Halloween costume ideas

Stricknn

This isn't really comical or too ingenious, but I think I may dress as an American soldier from WWII. I'm really into WWII militaria of all countries, but I figure dressing as a member of the Red Army might not yield friendly responses. Would dressing as an American soldier be disrespectful? Opinions wanted...

Penn State has had some good ones I remember. The best was last year's. A dude rolls up into one of my buddies' parties, only wearing a pair of cutoff jeans. So one of us went up to him, "Yo man, what are you supposed to be?" His answer was priceless.

"I'm a premature ejaculator... I just came in my shorts"

Last year, my wife and I went as John and Lorena Bobbitt.

I wore Pajama bottoms that had fake blood stains all over the crotch while carrying a glass jar with a floating sausage in it. She wore a nightshirt with blood splatters on it while carrying a bloody fake knife.

It was a hit at a party we went too!

another idea that we kicked around was called "Roll in the hay"

we simply dress up as country folk, rumple our clothes and hair, put hay in our hair and on our clothing, and make it look as though we just came in from a roll in the hay from the barn.

Take a flesh colored body suit and paint a purple, curved stripe down the middle. Go to Toys R' Us and get two of the big bouncy balls and paint the balls flesh colored as well. Get yourself a helmet, football without the mask is best. Paint it flesh colored as well.

Tie the bouncy balls to each the side of each leg. Put the helmet on and you are a ****.

My cousin hooked up a lil' tube that shot lemonade out of the top of the helmet. She won best costume with that one.

*I got Mod approval for this post.*

Archived