Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Complete Stats From Redskins @ Eagles

TK

I like how the D did not let them catch a pass for more than 20 yards.

The Eagle WR's suck, and we beat them down all game. Most of McNabbs passes where to Westbrook or another back/TE/slot reciever with short dumps over the middle or into the flats.

Wasn't the best looking game but I saw a lot of promise.:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

130 yards rushing! :cheers:

Campbell didn't have an amazing game, but he did outplay McNabb. :)

Well , He and the Skins defense didn't outplay Westbrook and that's who I thought they would be spying. I am happy as a clam for the win no doubt , however , for a defense that planned on stopping Westbrook we failed miserably at that since he accounts for 193 yards of their offense by himself.

I like how the D did not let them catch a pass for more than 20 yards.

The Eagle WR's suck, and we beat them down all game. Most of McNabbs passes where to Westbrook or another back/TE/slot reciever with short dumps over the middle or into the flats.

Wasn't the best looking game but I saw a lot of promise.:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

We were lucky that Donovan passes sucked for the most part aren't we!! We will lose games like these if we insist on using the prevent defense. I hate it and last night game showed that we are better in bump and cover man to man anyway. If we continue to play not to lose instead of playing to demolish than we won't go far if do make the post season.

Campbell again didn't have a good stat game, but he played well when we needed him. He's only going to get better.

If our O-line can just stay healthy, we have a legitimate shot this year.

Defense is outstanding!!!

Good ground game. Campbell just needs to be there when we need him. Limit mistakes!

Both Campbell and the run game depend on O-line though. Anyone else nervous?

Hail redskins !!!!

It was a great game. We dropped some passes that were pretty well thrown by campbell but hey, we still won.

I don't know about you but I can't handle ESPN announcers during the game. They either talked about Mcnabb, Patriots or something other than football. They barely commentated the game and I hope the NFL thinks again before they give ESPN our Monday night games. I miss ABC.

Campbell again didn't have a good stat game, but he played well when we needed him. He's only going to get better.

If our O-line can just stay healthy, we have a legitimate shot this year.

Defense is outstanding!!!

Good ground game. Campbell just needs to be there when we need him. Limit mistakes!

Both Campbell and the run game depend on O-line though. Anyone else nervous?

Hail redskins !!!!

You have to wonder if Randy is out for the Season then you would think it happened at a good time for us to lose our right side OL because the trading deadline has not passed yet. So would teams like the Falcons (0-2) that had a good running game last year or others like OFFENSIVE COACH AL SAUNDERS OLD TEAM the KC Chiefs (0-2), or Jets, Dolphins, Bills (Dockery) :laugh:

Could these teams be possible trade partners for an O Lineman??????

Archived