Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SKINS win and ESPN gives us NO LOVE!

skinsfan4l1fe

yet before the game he was doing nothin but hatin on the skins. now he is all on the knob. F em. btw anyone else catch that TJ was the ONLY one who picked us to win??? the Main Hater at ESPN picked us. WOW the world is definatley coming to an end.

Don't forget that one "Pick Em" by the "experts" at ESPN. Joey T was the only one to pick the Skins also. :eaglesuck

We're not exactly blowing teams away so we won't get much love. Even if we blow the Giants away next week, the Giants are terrible this year so we still won't get much love. Keep this team with a chip on their shoulders, the defense will continue to dominate and the Offense will continue to get better and better as Campbell grows and grows!

HTTR.

Cue the "we'll get respect when we win posts," even though we're 2-0 and Philly is 0-2.

Well that IS true, we won a game, they've gone to the NFC Championship and have won consistently..that is why the media is all up in McNabbs jock but give it time, have the 'Skins win and do well like the iggles have the last several years and that time will come, the true question is why do you want it? as long as the team wins, who cares what others think? especially those individuals you don't respect to begin with, I sure in the hell don't. Go 'Skins!!!! :point2sky :eaglesuck

I switched to NFL Network right after the game and its been nothing but McNabb, McNabb, McNabb....I had to two friends over that are not Skins fans and they were both shocked at how the word 'Redskins' was BARELY even mentioned. I EFFING LUV IT! WE ARE 2-0 BABY! And we are done in Philly for the YEAR! LOVE IT...

We're not exactly blowing teams away so we won't get much love. Even if we blow the Giants away next week, the Giants are terrible this year so we still won't get much love. Keep this team with a chip on their shoulders, the defense will continue to dominate and the Offense will continue to get better and better as Campbell grows and grows!

HTTR.

I agree with you on that, but let it be the Cowboys in our position and winning the same way we do, and watch how they get all the respect.

The ESPN douche-bags are simply trying to save face after looking like complete idiots during the pre-game show.

In the same breath Steve Young and Emmit Smith say we're "efficient" and "poised" but that it's really McNabb that lost the game, rather than our team bringing it to the Eagles.

Even better, it's "Everyone...and the Redskins" (to quote Steve Young) in the hunt for the NFC East.

(Insert ESPN Sucks banner here)

The commentary was really lacking tonight! It would have been nice had they watched the game. WE are talking about hoops doing the game with Barkley? Come on??

I was going crazy during that WTF?

mike trico was great during that at least he was watching the game

as everyone was talking he had to point out the Skins take a time out (also he had binoculars) .

Emmitt should not be on television, he cannot speak on the fly and he stutters too much.

You're right. In the pregame, he was talking about the line "have to keep pressure off Jason, uh...Jason, uh...quarterback Jason." How hard is it to remember the name of one of the starting qbs in a game you spent a week preparing for?

It cracks me up whenever their commercials for their pregames shows talk about getting expert analysis from their crew. That couldn't be further from the truth. They have no less than 4 personalities that have no business being in front of the camera.

How about Jaws not knowing our players names? WTF is Brad Sellers?...I had to mute these ****s when Barkley showed up...The whole time they were cannonizing McNabb while the skins were marching down the field. Keep the bullitin board fodder comming ESPN...

Archived