Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gotta admit...this was funny LOL

TheGift

Are you saying you dont understand what T.O was doing are making fun of?

If so, I think he was making fun of the patriots and their cheating.

ohhhhh, yea for some reason i didn't get that at first either. now it's funny :laugh:

but it still would've been better on the sidelines or against the pats cause i didn't know what was going on.

There is nothing funny about a 15 yard penalty for being an A**....Sorry, but that was just uncalled for, and if it was a tight game or a tied game, would he have done it? If so, then he is more then a jerk then i though, and i dont think very high of him as it is....matter of fact, i cant stand him and/or his antics!!

lol yeah right. You know that everytime he scores, you are jumping out of your seat and screaming! I LOVE you TO!!!! Don't lie.

If it weren't for him, you guys would be nowhere near as good as you think you are. You'd suck even worse.

lol yeah right. You know that everytime he scores, you are jumping out of your seat and screaming! I LOVE you TO!!!! Don't lie.

If it weren't for him, you guys would be nowhere near as good as you think you are. You'd suck even worse.

Dont pretend that you know me or know what i like and dislike. When TO scores, I jump for Romo sits to pee. My son asked me for a TO jersey, and I flat out told him NO...then sat him down and explained why. Then he understood. Now he too understands that we cheer for the Cowboys and when TO scores, its more for Romo sits to pee then TO. I dont have to love each and every player on that team, but that dosnt mean i am not a fan. I am sure you have players on the Skins roster that you dissaprove of but yet dont mind them on gameday.....

There is nothing funny about a 15 yard penalty for being an A**....Sorry, but that was just uncalled for, and if it was a tight game or a tied game, would he have done it? If so, then he is more then a jerk then i though, and i dont think very high of him as it is....matter of fact, i cant stand him and/or his antics!!

Antics aside though, who else is gonna do that for your team? (production wise)

Antics aside though, who else is gonna do that for your team? (production wise)

Sam Hurd.......

ok, we all know that is not even close in comparision, but hey I like Hurd alot.

It is what it is, and if he makes the team better then i will be happier on Sunday's, but i do not have to like him....and I damn sure wont support him and put out $$$ for a product of his or a jersey. My son and i have a ton of Dallas jerseys from, JJ, Glenn, Keyshawn, Romo sits to pee, Newman, Williams, Witten, and even stii a Galloway and a Carter....although, that one may be gone.

I am sure you have players on the Skins roster that you dissaprove of but yet dont mind them on gameday.....

The only players we really dont like are the ones that we dont like on the field on gameday, or at least I personally dont (sorry to speak for all fans).

Dont pretend that you know me or know what i like and dislike. When TO scores, I jump for Romo sits to pee. My son asked me for a TO jersey, and I flat out told him NO...then sat him down and explained why. Then he understood. Now he too understands that we cheer for the Cowboys and when TO scores, its more for Romo sits to pee then TO. I dont have to love each and every player on that team, but that dosnt mean i am not a fan. I am sure you have players on the Skins roster that you dissaprove of but yet dont mind them on gameday.....

I support the players on my team regardless of how they act. I'd support T.O if he was in a Redskins jersey. I don't see why you don't like him. He hasn't done anything to Dallas as bad as he did to Philly and SF.

LOL....implying anything here about brokeback Romo sits to pee?...you might need to explain that one to your son as well...LOL! :laugh:

I happen to like players from the "U" they have the most talent....at least they used to, this year is a big time down season. But i know of alot of Skins fans...and others that just do not like players from the "U" for whatever reason. I happen to think its a good thing, I mean your tryin to get the most talented players that you can on the field, and face it....most H.S studs, want to go to the "U"

I am not here to imply anything, so i have no idea what your getting at...

EDIT: Skins only have 4 players from the "U"...for some reason i thought they had more then that...

My so likes many college teams, mostly Texas, Maryland and Richmond.

I support the players on my team regardless of how they act. I'd support T.O if he was in a Redskins jersey. I don't see why you don't like him. He hasn't done anything to Dallas as bad as he did to Philly and SF.

I do not like what he stands for and just cause he did it to Philly dosn't mean it didnt happen.

U could like him all you want, I dont and thats my deal, and I can certainly live with it!

I do not like what he stands for and just cause he did it to Philly dosn't mean it didnt happen.

U could like him all you want, I dont and thats my deal, and I can certainly live with it!

this thread was supposed to be about his celebration. not your life story about how you hate him and dont want your son to like him.

that being said, i thought it was ****ing hilarious

6gj6lp4.gif

What was so funny about it? I thought it was ridiculous. And there's no place for that garbage. I personally would like the NFL to do away with all these stupid "look at me, im an idiot celebrations". The league will be better for it. I also can't believe Goodell continues to allow Bill Belichick to wear that cut-off hoodie on the sidelines. He looks like a freakin' bum.

What was so funny about it? I thought it was ridiculous. And there's no place for that garbage. I personally would like the NFL to do away with all these stupid "look at me, im an idiot celebrations". The league will be better for it. I also can't believe Goodell continues to allow Bill Belichick to wear that cut-off hoodie on the sidelines. He looks like a freakin' bum.

get over it. There was no place for the partiots recording either but it happened. Fans love celebrations and so do the players and celebrations arent bad for the league either. Stop overreacting.

Archived