Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jacobs, Osi, and Eli Out

jimmd83

That's a shame for the Giants.

I have to admit, I was rooting for the Giants last night (except for that gap-toothed pud, Michael Strahan), and they played really well on offense most of the night.

Anyway, while we may have an easier route to 3-0 to start the season with starters on the Eagles and Giants being hurt, I fear this will give the team a false sense of overconfidence. I'd rather see us beating teams who have their full compliment of starters. Then again, it might mean a couple weeks of easier games to get our offense in better synch for when we play tougher, healthier teams later in the season.

Unbelievable...I've been reading conflicting reports, done for the season, out for a month, his shoulder is fine...

I see a very very long season ahead

It really was his best game as a pro--he played like a stud yesterday--you should be proud of his performance. I hope he recovers quickly.

I don't know if I've ever seen a team have a night of injuries like that before. I guess the Body Bag Game comes to mind' date=' but to lose your starting QB, starting RB, starting DE, and God knows what else in week one is insane.[/quote']

Not to mention they lost the game. Giants are in for a long season. This is exactly what happened to the Skins last year, except we lost our guys in pre-season. I still don't like the idea of being without Jansen for the year.

There is nothing more that needs to be said of the 2007 Giants. Burry us now.

But they did say eli and osi are day to day but that dont mean crap.

:(

Well if we arent winning the division, I hope you guys do. F- the Egirls and F- the Cowgirls.

I'm like you. If we were in that situation, I'd rather you guys win the division than Dallass or the Iggles.

Holy cow everybody needs to calm down its one game

We hung with the Cowboys even though our defense let them have 45 points. The false start that was not called might have cost us the game

Eli already said he would have come back but the coaches said no and remember he scored a TD on his last drive after the injury happened

And the skins have nothing to be proud of they looked awful on sunday. Defense looked slow against a really bad miami offense and Campbell did not have the start many on here predicted. Its one thing to say he had a lot of perssure during the game but Miami got hardley and pressure and he was missing wide open receivers all day.

Sky isn't fallin yet a lot of playoff teams lost their first game last year we will bounce back and we will put up a fight in the East.

Eli cleared to play...his call to play against Packers...
I can only imagine the pain if gets railed by the Packers tuff D!

Unfortunately Eli probably received some really well needed respect from teammates by them seeing him playing hurt, wanting a second opinion and contemplating playing this week. Now if they could only do something about that dumb look...;)

Unfortunately Eli probably received some really well needed respect from teammates by them seeing him playing hurt, wanting a second opinion and contemplating playing this week.

Probably. And isn't it funny that a guy people say "can't take a hit" takes hit after hit and continues to bounce right up?

And the skins have nothing to be proud of they looked awful on sunday. Defense looked slow against a really bad miami offense and Campbell did not have the start many on here predicted. Its one thing to say he had a lot of perssure during the game but Miami got hardley and pressure and he was missing wide open receivers all day.
All that bad, yet they were still able to pull out a win!:D

Archived