Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I JUST got my fiance's visa confirmation!

Winslowalrob

Out of all the achievements in my life, successfully applying for a visa for my fiance without the government rejecting outright is right up there. It is truly a wonderful feeling. Now just a year or two of agonizing waiting... but as long as she comes, it will all be worth it. Just wanted to share.

Out of all the achievements in my life, successfully applying for a visa for my fiance without the government rejecting outright is right up there. It is truly a wonderful feeling. Now just a year or two of agonizing waiting... but as long as she comes, it will all be worth it. Just wanted to share.

Where's she from? And does she have sisters or nieces? :D

I know how tough the entire process can be. My father and stepmother adopted my little brother in Peru a couple of years ago and they are still waiting for the paper work to go through (gotta be named Madonna or Jolie to scoop babies up like it's nothing. ****s.) Then I had an ex with immigration problems that she is still struggling with YEARS later. And now I'm dating a Brazilian girl who is trying to get her visa switched to a student visa and it looks now like she might have to go back to Brazil for a minute for it to go through. So congratulations dude. I wish you and yours the very best. :cheers:

I know how tough the entire process can be. My father and stepmother adopted my little brother in Peru a couple of years ago and they are still waiting for the paper work to go through (gotta be named Madonna or Jolie to scoop babies up like it's nothing. ****s.) Then I had an ex with immigration problems that she is still struggling with YEARS later. And now I'm dating a Brazilian girl who is trying to get her visa switched to a student visa and it looks now like she might have to go back to Brazil for a minute for it to go through. So congratulations dude. I wish you and yours the very best. :cheers:

TY, I wish I was a wealthy actress sometimes...

Archived