Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What did you wear to work?!?!?!?!

Clinton "F'n" Portis

Well my tradition is to wear a Redskins jersey every Friday during the season. Today was no different...I wore my authentic Cooley with my Redskins shoes. This year I did something different...I brought my Redskins Helmet in and it proudly sits on my desk so everyone can see through the glass door...In about 15 minutes I am going to walk around the spaces with the helmet!! It's about time the season gets here!!!! :point2sky :cheers:

Mods - If this belongs in Tailgate please move it.

We can't wear jerseys to work:( :mad: Wouldn't be professional they said:mad: What do they know?:D Wish I could wear a jersey to work. I have to settle for a toned down representation of team colors like...jewelry or shoes or socks. Once it gets colder..the old starter jacket comes out!

We can't wear jerseys to work:( :mad: Wouldn't be professional they said:mad: What do they know?:D Wish I could wear a jersey to work. I have to settle for a toned down representation of team colors like...jewelry or shoes or socks. Once it gets colder..the old starter jacket comes out!

I can't actually wear them during the day but I wear it into the building. I keep my uniform in my closet and just change when I get in. That way I get to walk around with my jersey displaying the Burgundy & Gold to all of my fellow Shipmates prior to changing!!!

I live in Vol country, I probably should be wearing something orange right now. My tradition anyways is to wear a jersey after a win. I really could use a Cooley jersey though.

Where did you get the helmet? I may put money for a mini-helmet, but I want a full sized one.

In about 15 minutes I am going to walk around the spaces with the helmet!! It's about time the season gets here!!!! :point2sky :cheers:

Put the helmet on, go into your bosses office and tackle his ass while running at full speed and screaming at the top of your lungs. :D:D

Thats what all the "Real" Redskins fans do the Friday before game 1! :laugh: :laugh:

Put the helmet on, go into your bosses office and tackle his ass while running at full speed and screaming at the top of your lungs. :D :D

Thats what all the "Real" Redskins fans do the Friday before game 1! :laugh: :laugh:

I would but my Boss is in Fallon, NV for a conference...and how would I explain a young Petty Officer tackling a Admiral?? LOL...but I will wear it to our morning meeting Monday morning

Archived