Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good news Bad news Good news Bad news

LVskinsfan

GOOD NEWS - Cowgirls looked horrible last night !!

HTTR!

LMAO! i couldn't quit laughing...their performance was a joke...:laugh: ...and i will admit that sometimes preseason performances aren't indicative of regular season results...but if last night is a preview of the 07 season for the cowgirlz...I CAN'T WAIT! :dallasuck

I think those stats are skewed because we have played less football then the other teams. Because of the shortened game against the Ravens, the Redskins and Ravens have played 28:00 fewer minutes then the other 30 teams. Naturally, there will be inflated defensive stats and deflated offensive stats for both the Ravens and Redskins.

Notice that the Ravens are 30th overall in total offense and 1st overall in total defense.

I'm surprised nobody else thought of this yet.

On the money. Props.

Of course were last we only played a half of game and Boonell has been in for most of the 1/2 of games.

so 2 1/2 games will most likely get you last in the preseason specially when playing 2 top 5 defenses.

Brunell has not cost us games or scores this preseason.:doh:

Seriously, I'm starting to realize that your Brunell hate isn't actual hate, but a cover up of your gay-man feelings for him. It is okay. You can come out with it. Most people on this board will not judge you, but will accept you for who you are. Just remember though, he is a religious, married man, so he probably won't let you get your freak on him like you have been fantasizing about.

As for the thread, I think we have a lot more good news than bad news to focus on. We should all be feeling pretty good after what we have seen so far, and if Campbell starts on Thursday like Gibbs said he would, that would be a great sign.

i thought our offense last night was doing decent with collins in there

It's helping my confidence that we have an adequate #2. MB should have retired long ago, his physical limitations are more of a hinderence to our offense than his knowledge & experience helps.

Even more good news,the defense played against the Ravens without Springs or Washington .C.Griffin has hardly played the entire preseason.If this D stays healthy they could be a top 5-8 defense.

Montgomery also looks like the real deal too!

I have to admit, I like the way the starters for Dallas Played last night. They say the 3rd preseason game is the dress rehearsal for the season. I hope they play like that all season

I watched the replay on NFLN. I almost blew coffee out of my nose when Tony Homo fumbled the ball from the snap. I mean, no one even touched it. It was like he was holding a fish or something and it slipped out of his hands.

GOOD NEWS - Our defence is # 2 in the preseason

BAD NEWS - Our offence is #32 in the preseason

GOOD NEWS - Our Stats for points for and points against, we're tied for seventh best in the NFL.

BAD NEWS - WE are tied with the Cowgirls

:dallasuck

Actually, I read where the 'Skins offense in Pre-season was ranked #40. Eight high schools for the blind were ranked HIGHER.

HONESTLY, How many here think this team can turn it on in Game #1? Haven't we been down this road before? FLip a switch, then VOILA?

Portis hasn't sniffed a single play yet, and we expect him to become Superman in game#1? Sorry, I ain't buying that..I look for the very first hard hit on him and expect a fumble! For JCampbell's sake, Samuels BETTER come back full strength or else a whole lotta H3ll's gonna break loose on that side of the line after JC. SO the 'Skins will have to place a TE on that side for help in blocking, which effectively reduces the play calls available..And who also believes Jansen will hold up? So far in pre-season he hasn't done that great

I'm not usually a pessimist, but this team has me scared entering the season. I had such HIGH hopes.

I have to admit, I like the way the starters for Dallas Played last night. They say the 3rd preseason game is the dress rehearsal for the season. I hope they play like that all season

Yep, even saw that Wade Phillips has perfected his sideline "WhatThePhuck?" Deer-in-the-headlights look already! LOVED IT! I'm telling ya, the book is OUT on Romo sits to pee. He throws sidearm, so the best defense is to keep him in the pocket and get your arms up! When he's stuck in the pocket, he is TOAST!

Archived