Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good news Bad news Good news Bad news

LVskinsfan

Good news: We have given up the fewest points in the NFL so far, 25. :applause:

Bad news: We have scored the third fewest in the NFL so far, 37 (12.3 ppg). :doh:

Good news: We have only given up 1 TD. :applause:

Bad news: We have only scored 4 TD's (tied w/ two other teams for second to the last place in the NFL). Several teams with 8 or 9 TD's. :doh:

Good news: We have gained 590 total yards of offense.

Bad news: We have given up 727 total yards of offense.

Good news: We have one sack (hard to call that good news). :doh:

Bad news: We have given up eight sacks. Ouch. :doh:

Good news: We have gained 152 yards rushing.

Bad news: We have allowed 240 yards rushing.

Good news: We have won 2 games. :applause:

Bad news: We lost a game that we should have won. :doh:

Once the regular season starts we will need to score far more points per game and get a few more sacks (although we seem to be getting decent pressure). We will not be 2-1 in the regular season scoring 12.3 points per game. It will take a while for the offense to get up to full steam so I'm glad the we start off with the Dolphins and not the Pokes or the Eagles.

i find it funny because offence and defence are actually perfectly acceptable spellings. if you're going to be the spelling and grammar police, you should at least know your :pooh:. ;)

What is actually hilarious is that it is the ORIGINAL spelling. If you claim to speak English you should AT LEAST be aware of the ENGLISH spelling. Oxford English dictionary (pretty much the last word on the English language) spells it this way, it's just that a lyrical rebellion a couple of hundred years ago caused your "version" of the word.

Its just the same as colour and color, grey and gray, armour and armor etc.

Not your fault but hilarious when people try to make smart-assed remarks to each other on it.

Good news: You guys have had a spelling lesson.

Bad news: I have derailed the thread.

I just would like to see some sort of running game.

As I have said before. Won't happen until we can throw the ball. Jason has to be in there and the receivers have to draw the 9 men from the line of scrimmage. You MUST have a passing threat to run the football against teams that are hellbent on stopping the run and will commit NINE guys to doing it and they DO when they play the Redskins. Esepcially when Brunell and Collins are in there.

You can't bake a tastycake without three ingredients. Jason Campbell, Clinton Portis, and Chris Samuels....and those ingredients are sitting outside in the truck just about to be brought into the kitchen.

The next person who says that we need not worry about our offense needs to be beaten. Were you here last year, or the year before? You are either showing signs of a good offense or you are not. You don't just CHOOSE to look bad because it is pre-season or look good because it is the regular season. You are either good or bad. Right now we are bad. It is just that SIMPLE!!!

GOOD NEWS: We actually do have super smart players on the field now, especially on defense. Defensively I believe we will be underrated, and shock alot of those who underrate us. Offensively, we will have to gel to make things happen, only time will tell. I believe there has to be an air of more confidence with this team coming to this season, cause we have the offense in its second yr, which means players have learned its complicated nature. One thing I can sense if anything about this years skins is that we will be much improved from last year. How much improved, that will come down to how we perform through out the season.

Archived