Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lions or Cardinals?

Captain James

Hey guys simple question. I'm buying tickets for either the game that we host the lions or cardinals. Which do you think will be a better game? The seats wont be that great so keep that in mind as well. They seem to both be games that we will surely win so it's a hard pick. Any opinions? :logo:

I wouldn't underestimate either of these teams. Although, they are perennial losers, both teams had productive offseasons. Having said that, I believe Arizona will bring the more exciting team this year. Matt Leinart and those recievers along with Edgerrin James "should" bring out the best in our defense. Plus, I am sure old Greggy boy will want to bring the pressure to the young QB, Leinart.

You may be able to get the Lions game a little cheaper since the Cards are going to be pretty good this season. And as others have said, it is earlier and a little warmer out for the Lions game. I sold my Lions tix and opted for the Cards myself, though.

The Lions are going to be pretty good as well.

You may be able to get the Lions game a little cheaper since the Cards are going to be pretty good this season. And as others have said, it is earlier and a little warmer out for the Lions game. I sold my Lions tix and opted for the Cards myself, though.

once again the cards are the sexy choice to climb out of the basement and into the spotlight

Hey guys simple question. I'm buying tickets for either the game that we host the lions or cardinals. Which do you think will be a better game? The seats wont be that great so keep that in mind as well. They seem to both be games that we will surely win so it's a hard pick. Any opinions? :logo:

Cardinals are old division rivals so it'll be fun to watch them lose again.

That's just me though.

:laugh:

Archived