Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lions or Cardinals?

Captain James

Lions potentially should be the better game. Kitna said the Lions should win 10+ games this year. :D

One thing to note: the Lions have NEVER won in Washington, and that goes back to 1937 when the Redskins moved to DC. Last time the Lions were in DC? 1999 playoff.

Gibbs has never lost to either team so I wouldn't be worried.

If you mean he has never lost to the Lions and Arizona Cardinals that you are correct, but he has lost to the St. Louis Cardinals. How, I don't know, but the players all must have gotten the flu on the same day.

If you mean he has never lost to the Lions and Arizona Cardinals that you are correct, but he has lost to the St. Louis Cardinals. How, I don't know, but the players all must have gotten the flu on the same day.

Yeah thats what I mean.

He lost to the Phoenix Cardinals at least once too. But never the Arizona Cardinals. He's 1-0 against them, lol.

I would go to the Lions game because their offense might be fun to watch this yr...

We should win, but I don't even want to imagine the trouble the Skins D could possibly have with Mike Furrey, Roy Williams, and CJ lining up in 3 WR sets...

I wouldn't underestimate either of these teams. Although, they are perennial losers, both teams had productive offseasons. Having said that, I believe Arizona will bring the more exciting team this year. Matt Leinart and those recievers along with Edgerrin James "should" bring out the best in our defense. Plus, I am sure old Greggy boy will want to bring the pressure to the young QB, Leinart.

In terms of offense, the Lions defense will explode. They will be completely familiar with Martz's system, I don't think offensively there is much competition.

I'd go to the Cardinals one though- just to see Adrian Wilson play.

Archived