Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ARE injured?

Taylor 36

I got this from JLC's article:

"As for Pinkston, Coach Joe says his signing had nothing to do with the injuries to the WRs. Randle El says he will be back very soon and Lloyd's shin splints have not calmed down, Gibbs said. he couldn't run today and was not on the field at all, but it's still believed he will be back to practice this week, Gibbs said. He has practiced once in nearly two weeks."

I have searched every where and haven't seen one little thing about ARE being injured or anything. Does someone have any idea what this is about?

Per Gibbs.

On Antwaan Randle El’s (WR, #82) injury:

“I don’t think he will be out long. It should be just a minor thing. It’s always a concern when somebody misses but with a little work with the trainers he should be able to get back in shape in no time.”

The team will probably take every precaution with Randle-El, since he'll be playing a huge role as a receiver and in the return game. Pinkston was probably brought in to give us an experienced body right now, and also to scare Brandon Lloyd into getting back on the field.

Randle-El is a player, though. I can't imagine him missing much time with something that is probably just a muscle pull.

Per Gibbs.

On Antwaan Randle El’s (WR, #82) injury:

“I don’t think he will be out long. It should be just a minor thing. It’s always a concern when somebody misses but with a little work with the trainers he should be able to get back in shape in no time.”

Thanks man! You are awesome!!

I got this from JLC's article:

"As for Pinkston, Coach Joe says his signing had nothing to do with the injuries to the WRs. Randle El says he will be back very soon and Lloyd's shin splints have not calmed down, Gibbs said. he couldn't run today and was not on the field at all, but it's still believed he will be back to practice this week, Gibbs said. He has practiced once in nearly two weeks."

I have searched every where and haven't seen one little thing about ARE being injured or anything. Does someone have any idea what this is about?

the way i take that is that he's talkin about lloyd but thats just me

Better to be safe in the preseason and not sorry in the regular season. Gibbs didn't say whether or not ARE would miss any game time either. I think we're assuming that, but from what I've seen that was never actually said. Can't hurt to have some experienced depth at WR right now either, we'll see how it plays out.

Archived