Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jim Rome show discussing ART MONK in HOF

SKINZ33

Just listening to the Jim Rome show and Jay Mohr (spell check) is hosting. He went over Monks stats vs. Irvins and says that without a doubt Monk belongs in. He also talks about other WR's. Callers are talking about it now. Just more fodder for the endless cause.

Glad to be back on th board by the way.:point2sky

Just listening to the Jim Rome show and Jay Mohr (spell check) is hosting.
i hate rome..... but props for looking at the facts
Now that Rome says it he's a shoo-in.
Rome is the man, and obviously on the right side of this argument
Clones, I'm serious... if Internet Message Board Boy is going to take the time to post on on Internet Message Board, Internet Message Board Boy should take the time to read the posts, we can't just have a bunch of iron curtain monkey's sitting behind their monitor's not bothering to read more than that topics... I want this to be a great message board, Travis cannot screen all the posters and now that this dreck is out there... we cannot stop it... now... it's true, I call this show the jungle, but we need to have some respect... you don't just walk into Lois Del-Negro's house and pee on the carpet...

I'm not a Jim Rome fan by any means. He's a typical ESPN blow-hard. But, I might be paying more attention, after this and his glorious roast of Troy Hudson, the ex-guard for the Minnesota Timberwolves, by saying his album had reached "wood" status.

Anyway, it is a travesty that Art Monk is not in the Hall. What is puzzling is that even with Peter King finally changing his mind and thinking Monk deserved it, Monk still didn't get in, while Michael Irvin did. I have a feeling that, with Irvin in, it might be awhile before Monk can get in. I think his best option is probably the veteran's committee.

Just listening to the Jim Rome show and Jay Mohr (spell check) is hosting. He went over Monks stats vs. Irvins and says that without a doubt Monk belongs in. He also talks about other WR's. Callers are talking about it now. Just more fodder for the endless cause.

Glad to be back on th board by the way.:point2sky

Didn't Irvin also said that Monk belonged in HOF?

Didn't Irvin also said that Monk belonged in HOF?

that is what I heard. Maybe 2008 class looks like this:

Art Monk,wr

Russ Grimm, G

Darryl Green, CB

Joe Jacoby, T

Legends:

Chris Hanburger, LB

Pat Fischer, CB

Let's make a Washington Redskins day at Canton. Screw Dr Z and the rest of those morons.

Clones, I'm serious... if Internet Message Board Boy is going to take the time to post on on Internet Message Board, Internet Message Board Boy should take the time to read the posts, we can't just have a bunch of iron curtain monkey's sitting behind their monitor's not bothering to read more than that topics... I want this to be a great message board, Travis cannot screen all the posters and now that this dreck is out there... we cannot stop it... now... it's true, I call this show the jungle, but we need to have some respect... you don't just walk into Lois Del-Negro's house and pee on the carpet...

Well done. :)

Good Lord, I just read that whole thing in my mind, with Jim Rome's voice! :doh:

Archived